Prepare yourselves

Prepare yourselves

in Elementalist

Posted by: Specterryu Quipter.8412

Specterryu Quipter.8412

Ride the lightning changes are coming.

Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live, as well as think.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Prepare yourselves

in Elementalist

Posted by: Topher.1684

Topher.1684

We need more topics about this.

+1

Prepare yourselves

in Elementalist

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

Winter is comming

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

Prepare yourselves

in Elementalist

Posted by: JoxerNL.3752

JoxerNL.3752

The Whaaaaaaambulance is comming

Prepare yourselves

in Elementalist

Posted by: Bacon Please.8407

Bacon Please.8407

ITSHAPPENING.JPG

In all fairness, I think it was a little OP. You still have firey greatsword which has a lot of mobility. I would trade the moblity on my warriors greatsword for that Any day of the week.

I think this nerf isn’t as bad as lot of you are making it out, some minor changes at most. Even though I don’t play Ele Very much I really hope they buff your guys other weapons to help you out.

We all like to [FARM] Guild Leader
Jade Quarry

Prepare yourselves

in Elementalist

Posted by: Thor Rising.7850

Thor Rising.7850

IMO they should have nerfed main hand dagger, and buffed/redesigned scepter.

Prepare yourselves

in Elementalist

Posted by: Galrond.5972

Galrond.5972

You still have firey greatsword which has a lot of mobility. I would trade the moblity on my warriors greatsword for that Any day of the week.

Arn’t the skills the same? Charge and whirl, besides that we have a cripple instead of 100B. That’s something I’d like to trade with the real GS.

I mostly use staff, so I don’t care about RTL, but all the other changes… Seriously what am I supposed to do? Going full MF and farming gold to equip another character?

Also: See Attachment.

Attachments:

(edited by Galrond.5972)

Prepare yourselves

in Elementalist

Posted by: Bacon Please.8407

Bacon Please.8407

You still have firey greatsword which has a lot of mobility. I would trade the moblity on my warriors greatsword for that Any day of the week.

Arn’t the skills the same? Charge and whirl, besides that we have a cripple instead of 100B. That’s something I’d like to trade with the real GS.

I mostly use staff, so I don’t care about RTL, but all the other changes… If they would provide a class change at the TP, I’d already be a mesmer.

Also: See Attachment.

The mobility on the FGS is more then a regular warriors great sword. I am not totally sure by how much, but it is a significant amount. But as I said, I hope they buff the other weapons more to build more diversity. It just seems that this game has One or Two weapons that are REALLY over the top strong for a class leaving the others in the dust. It would be nice to see all weapons brought up to par over time

We all like to [FARM] Guild Leader
Jade Quarry

Prepare yourselves

in Elementalist

Posted by: Avead.5760

Avead.5760

i can feel it getting close …quickly..embrace yourselves the end is here