PvE S/D After 10dec

PvE S/D After 10dec

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kcquipor.6730

Kcquipor.6730

Hello there,
What is the new meta spec for PvE S/D (build, traits, etc) ?

PvE S/D After 10dec

in Elementalist

Posted by: Zelyhn.8069

Zelyhn.8069

Meta?

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

PvE S/D After 10dec

in Elementalist

Posted by: RiceWithSticks.4096

RiceWithSticks.4096

I’m having trouble with this as well. Before 12/10 patch I use to run 0/30/0/30/10. I LOVE the 30 in Air for Fresh Air. The 10 in Arcana was obviously for Elemental Attunement. Now I have to trait 10 MORE into Arcana for it. I’m not sure if I should give up on Fresh Air, Elemenetal Attunement or the 30 in Water.

PvE S/D After 10dec

in Elementalist

Posted by: Anierna.6918

Anierna.6918

The new meta is actually S/F, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeRhQ40ckQ4

If you want S/D, same thing, except you do Earthquake instead of Magnetic Wave, and you skip Comet.

PvE S/D After 10dec

in Elementalist

Zelyhn.8069

Is meta a new dungeon that I am not aware of?

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]

PvE S/D After 10dec

in Elementalist

Posted by: Savoy.6824

Savoy.6824

From wikipedia: In epistemology, the prefix meta- is used to mean about (its own category). For example, metadata are data about data (who has produced them, when, what format the data are in and so on). In database metadata are also data about data stored in a data dictionary and describes information (data) about database tables such as the table name, table owner, details about columns, – essentially describes the table.

In video games: Meta is the current set style, per say. it is what is normally done.

Why gamers took this term and destroyed it and morphed it into the new stupid, idiotic, ridiculous meaning God only know, but they did and now when gamers use it thats what it means. Any body else in the world uses the first definition.

And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once – Nietzsche

PvE S/D After 10dec

in Elementalist

Zelyhn.8069

Meta has a legitimate meaning in pvp but none in PvE.
Also “max dps” statements are worthless without proper contextualisation.

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]

PvE S/D After 10dec

in Elementalist

Posted by: InFluEnZa.6908

InFluEnZa.6908

I still love running 30 0 10 20 10 s/d LH in my groups. If you want more dps just take out the 10 from arcane and put it into air; I personally find it very hard to fight, especially lupi, with out the perma vigor though since I get all the kitten suck aggro on p3 ;-;

[DnT]Adi