PvE traits lv1-80?

PvE traits lv1-80?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Lawful.5314

Lawful.5314

So i see there are all these guides on skill traits and all, but they are all for endgame level 80, while i have no idea and nobody is actually making a step-by-step guide to tell you which traits you should use for PvE while leveling, what would you guys suggest to get while yo uare going trough levels 10-50+, ect?

PvE traits lv1-80?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Shirogatsu.3150

Shirogatsu.3150

While you 1-80 and exploring world, I recommend you to explore traits you have. Just to have fun and understanding of all traits. Read description, try different builds you like.

PvE traits lv1-80?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ephemeral.5409

Ephemeral.5409

So i see there are all these guides on skill traits and all, but they are all for endgame level 80, while i have no idea and nobody is actually making a step-by-step guide to tell you which traits you should use for PvE while leveling, what would you guys suggest to get while yo uare going trough levels 10-50+, ect?

Go in to fire first, to get the conjurer trait. After that, try to ping as many damage modifiers you can. You’ll be nuking stuff before it can deal any damage to you.

PvE traits lv1-80?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Zelyhn.8069

Zelyhn.8069

Go in to fire first, to get the conjurer trait. After that, try to ping as many damage modifiers you can. You’ll be nuking stuff before it can deal any damage to you.

Or don’t. Because this won’t teach you anything about the game. Instead follow Shirogatsu’s advice: leveling up is the best opportunity to experiment, try everything!
In fact it is the best time to learn how to dodge. All open world mobs have a type and you will find these type of mobs again in dungeons/fractals. Therefore learning how to deal with each type of mob will teach you the most important things about this game. Take a melee setup and go toe to toe with mobs. Learn how to master them. This will make you a good player

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

PvE traits lv1-80?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Koxeida.3169

Koxeida.3169

And try to get elemental attunement trait asap; you’ll love ele once u get that trait.

PvE traits lv1-80?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Lawful.5314

Lawful.5314

All of this sounds like spanish to me at this point but i guess i’ll try it, by the way is there any way to reset your traits later at 80? PvE ones, i know you can reset the PvP traits easily.

PvE traits lv1-80?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Da Beetus.1275

Da Beetus.1275

All of this sounds like spanish to me at this point but i guess i’ll try it, by the way is there any way to reset your traits later at 80? PvE ones, i know you can reset the PvP traits easily.

The reason why there aren’t any step-by-step leveling guides is probably because of how easy it is to reset your trait points. Just talk to a trainer (in any city) and select the “I’d like to reset my trait points” option. At level 80 this costs 3.5 silver.

Also when you use a skill book it will automatically reset all of your trait points.

Cheers!

Why do those that know the least know it the loudest?