Question about celestial ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Headcase.4618

Headcase.4618

Hi

So I’m currently working towards making celestial armor for an elementalist I’ll be making in the future, and I was wondering if I should also invest in celestial trinkets and weapons or could I use non-celestial gear along side the armor, such as berserker trinkets and weapons?

in Elementalist

Posted by: roamzero.9486

roamzero.9486

Only go for ascended trinkets if you want celestial stats, but I would wait or make-do with mixed exotic trinkets until the specialization patch because stats will be distributed off of traits to gear.

in Elementalist

Posted by: OneKlicKill.4285

OneKlicKill.4285

You should specify why you are making the gear. I’m assuming for WvW roaming? I have a set I use but i have a mix of celest and cavaliers/knights slotted)

Only time i use it outside of WvW is Mia Trin in groups I know are bad (lower lv fractals) so I can heal burst and condi cleanse them to keep them up and alive. Although I can pull the same thing off with zerk gear and celest rings/cavalier amulets and just trait swap for the clenses).

I use it for soloing achievements sometimes as well. But I wouldnt invest in it unless you plan to WvW alot (I rarely do so it was a meh investment, i have a zerk set for fractals and it was my second set of acended so it was more of an extra perk)

If you know how to play celest though, you’re basically invincible in solo aspects and should always win 1v1 in wvw

Please skill/trait split and give control to the PvP team. Karl is fucking killing us