Questions about zerker

Questions about zerker

in Elementalist

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

Q:

This is my PvE build http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=Vp;4g20U095NN-Z0;9;403G;0036247048;4LZ0;0N0-udbTudbTfpGScF;1Fb-V1-60B1G2LZR4JF1ZV8NXDucYDu;9;9;9;9;9;5579f

- What is the best healing skill for zerkers ?
- Is it worth it to get signet of fire for its passive ?
- What is the best elite skill for zerker ?
- What are your thought about my skills/traits ?

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

(edited by The Demonic Spirit.3157)

Questions about zerker

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xcorpdog.2840

Xcorpdog.2840

• What is the best healing skill for zerkers ?
    -Arcane Brilliance is the best heal in terms of usage.
    -Ether renewal is the best heal in condition heavy fights
    -Glyph of elemental harmony is the best burst heal for ele in any fight with low mob counts.
    -Signet heal is only really good for dagger for eles due to the other weapons attack rates.
  • Is it worth it to get signet of fire for its passive ?
    -Yes, but if your party can not for some reason maintain fury, arcane wave is better if you are running staff but for dagger or LH builds you should have plenty of blast anyways.
  • What is the best elite skill for zerker ?
    -Firery Great Sword is the most useful fight to fight to fight for damage
    -Glyph of elementals is useful for a few fights, Earth ele makes a good aggro tank/body blocker in some fights, the fire/air ele are good for damage if you have it on, and the water ele can be used to for party wide spike heals in certain fights where there is a long of small damage being tossed around like SeP1 when you kill both bosses.
    -Tornado is only used in fights where you can chain knockdown a boss like the husk in Coe and is only used when the boss cant die in a sanctuary from the guardian.
  • What are your thought about my skills/traits ?
    I would take Glyph of storms over arcane wave.
    Icebow over lightning hammer.
    Focus over OH dagger
    Persisting flames over Pyromancer’s Puissance
    But generally speaking I stick to builds by Dekeyz

Questions about zerker

in Elementalist

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

With Main-hand Dagger you will also want to use Fresh Air instead of Bolt to the Heart in Air Specialization. Air Dagger is the core of the sustain damage, and you’ll want to attune for spike damage or specific skills from other attunements.

If your focus is damage then you’ll want to swap Evasive Arcana to Bountiful Power.

For your Runes you’ll want to trade them in for either Scholars or Flame Legion. Both offer a large deal of damage boost, but you would want to opt for Flame Legion if you find yourself falling below the threshold frequently.

Questions about zerker

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

zerkers rely heavily on ER for heals and Cantrips. Speaking for wvw. Not sure what pve will be like.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister