#RIPD/D Ele

#RIPD/D Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Apex.6570

Apex.6570

Thanks Anet for kill a nice build , just becuase noobs cry about ^^ No more to say and anyone opnion i care about , Ty

#RIPD/D Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Apex.6570

Apex.6570

I rlly have hope , to u see what u did ^^

#RIPD/D Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Except, standard D/D ele is just fine. o.O

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

#RIPD/D Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Rain.9213

Rain.9213

Yeah idk what you’re talking about D/D ele is still viable.

#RIPD/D Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

carried by blinding ashes and burning lol

Broski

#RIPD/D Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: posthumecaver.6473

posthumecaver.6473

I still don’t have any problem crushing people with D/D ele, I would even say none of the nerfs were that relevant.

(edited by posthumecaver.6473)

#RIPD/D Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: SolarDragon.7063

SolarDragon.7063

It’s almost like the nerfs were more cosmetic than mechanics!

JK, they do hurt a little but D/D ele is still one of the best builds in the game as far as I can tell from fighting them, in fact they’re honestly better because I can’t just sit in their ring of fire and negate the effects any more. :P

#RIPD/D Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: PowerBottom.5796

PowerBottom.5796

D/D is still very strong in PvP….. -.-°

#RIPD/D Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

Hey, don’t crush his need for complaining, everyone has some from time to time :o

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

#RIPD/D Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: caerulean.4837

caerulean.4837

The big overarching problem they need to deal with is burning and i’ve been hearing so many people asking for it. I find these nerfs to D/D (and the “buffs” to Scepter) to be kind of hilarious, tbh. Although the nerf to blinding ashes was most definitely justified and relevant.

#RIPD/D Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: posthumecaver.6473

posthumecaver.6473

The big overarching problem they need to deal with is burning and i’ve been hearing so many people asking for it. I find these nerfs to D/D (and the “buffs” to Scepter) to be kind of hilarious, tbh. Although the nerf to blinding ashes was most definitely justified and relevant.

For D/D sure blinding ash most be nerfed but other specs didn’t deserve that nerf.

Was S/X was so OP that blinding ashes must be nerfed, it needs the BA more then D/D Ele.

#RIPD/D Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: MadRabbit.3179

MadRabbit.3179

O.o

Lol.

(Some extra arbitrary characters so I can post this)

Rehabilitated Elementalist. Now, trolling the Thief forums with my math.

#RIPD/D Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

This is what i hate most. The nerf itself for DD was OK. Also might from cantrips is a good thing. But BA nerfed is minor for D/D but hits fire scepter builds much more and they did´t deserve that. The same with vigor nerf. For D/D water builds not much change, because more vigor sources with cantrips annyway. All non water that rely on dodges/blinds because less regeneration are hurt much more. So it feels like while bringing D/D a bit down it creates more water/cantrip dependency to survive which is realy bad.
D/D is far from dead. Maybe we have overal less eles but the D/D percentage on eles might even go up.

#RIPD/D Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

carried by blinding ashes and burning lol

I realy wish they made blinding ashes icd per person with the 8 sec cd they added to it and not per burn effect. It would of went a long way to make d/d viable in wvw.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

#RIPD/D Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

The D/D build is far from dead. I’m just sad other builds had to suffer to keep that one in check when it could have been avoided. The traits nerfs were not required at all.

The first step should have been a reduction of the fire condi overall since it is too strong no matter the profession.

The second step should have been a reduction of dagger weapon skills potency in a form or another because it would only affect the culprit rather than all builds regardless.

Then, and only then, after having tried the first 2 steps and realizing it was not enough they could have consider touching the traits.

IDK why they proceeded to what should have been a surgical manipulation on ONE patient with what seems to be a jackhammer all over the hospital.

#RIPD/D Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Naurgalen.2374

Naurgalen.2374

Blinding Ashes let you put sometimes 2 blinds before you needed to rotate to another element… that’s not overwhelming strong or something that can make you carry. But at least it could be timed in battle to save yourself from a burst WHILE being on fire. That was nice, and definitely a good grandmaster trait option.

But now the 3 extra secs kill the trait for me, as you wont stay in fire 8 secs just to trigger a second blind, and in that time Pyromancers Puissance can give you tons of might that are far more useful.

A shame, I really like non cantrip related defense as it gives us more build options.

(edited by Naurgalen.2374)

#RIPD/D Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

A shame, I really like non cantrip related defense as it gives us more build options.

This. Eles are crying for it and get naild with cantrips even more by nerfing skills like Blinding Ashes and Renewing stamina :-(.

#RIPD/D Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Bartosz.2013

Bartosz.2013

Thanks Anet for kill a nice build , just becuase noobs cry about ^^ No more to say and anyone opnion i care about , Ty

Is this a troll post? dd ele is still overpowered as hell, these “nerfs” change nothing xd