Rebound is broken, almost useless

in Elementalist

Posted by: WatcherJason.2678

WatcherJason.2678

This skills delay after casting combined with its cast time make this very clunky to use for solo let alone trying to make it remotely beneficial to a group.

Then there is the fact that gets on auto attacks which have no cool down.

This skill would be better off as a duration skill, pop it, and for the next x seconds skill recharges are reduced. You could leave it as the 8 second duration or lower it to 5 seconds. This would fix the auto attacks overwriting it and still be useful. As it stands now no one will get a use out of it as autos will consume the single charge instantly.

in Elementalist

Posted by: light.2597

light.2597

it’s nice idea

in Elementalist

Posted by: Vissarion.6509

Vissarion.6509

almost???
IT IS useless!!!

It even procs on attunement swap, so if u want to use a high cd skill on another attunement you cant use “Rebound” while you are changing cause it will proc on the swap and reduce the cd on this!!!!!!

Come on guys i know you can do better than this!!!

They called us TEMPESTs, but we can use our elite to cheat death instead

in Elementalist

Posted by: magical giant.8650

magical giant.8650

yupp it’s completly broken and next to useless which is true for the shouts in general.

“Existing Isn’t A Crime!” Franky – One Piece

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

almost???
IT IS useless!!!

It even procs on attunement swap, so if u want to use a high cd skill on another attunement you cant use “Rebound” while you are changing cause it will proc on the swap and reduce the cd on this!!!!!!

Come on guys i know you can do better than this!!!

I don’t know what they are thinking designing something that inefficient. They can certainly do better than this when it comes to other classes.

in Elementalist

Posted by: rotten.9753

rotten.9753

Does it do anything to you? Cause I couldn’t make it work.

in Elementalist

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

Check the Beta feedback thread.

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jaetara.4075

Jaetara.4075

25% reduction is too low to make a difference for just one skill, even if you manage to use it on a skill rather than auto attack. So the idea to have it as a buff for like 5 seconds is good, then you can see some use on it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Rebound needs rework

M I L K B O I S

in Elementalist

Posted by: Inkie Pinkie.9458

Inkie Pinkie.9458

If you wanted to create an elite that worked for how the ele is being used almost full time, then the elite should have been a ranged elite up to the 1200 range and something immediate. For instance what about the elite having a freeze function so that u can be sure when u drop a meteor that the baddies will still be there.
Or better yet how about an immediate recharge on the ranged skills to make them more effective instead of being chased all over the map during the cool downs.
Finally I would have loved to have a retaliate feature for the the elite so that when the bobs chase you down u have some more protection.
For having the ele add more boons auras etc is a waste of time since the ele cannot be in a mob for these to have much effect and be able to stay alive more than 2 seconds of standing in 8 necro wells.