S/F fresh air roaming action

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gokil.2543

Gokil.2543

Hey all,

Even I get bored of D/D (and people hating on D/D) sometimes. That’s when I need some fresh air (HAHA SO FUNNY)

Trying with no chat cover and some slightly riskier music, let me know what you think!

Enjoy.

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

The tools of SF :-) I love them. You play definitly better them i do. But i train :-).
An arcane shield is great. I have it also on 8. Icebow surprised me a bit for roaming.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Raif.9507

Raif.9507

Ahh a full zerker ele roamer, a man after my own heart.

We are few and far between XD

Asharìa March – 80 Elementalist
Co-Guild Leader of Prime Defense on Sanctum of Rall – www.Primedefense.net

in Elementalist

Posted by: Avead.5760

Avead.5760

Loved it ! Like all your videos tbh
Makes me want to play again and you definitely know your kitten with ele from how to burst combo properly to small details like canceling air auto for sustain.

I remember when ele was utter trash in pvp before cele and the only thing you could really play was FA.That time was the most fun i had in pvp
Call me masochist but i want that time back..

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gokil.2543

Gokil.2543

Thanks guys!

I’ve pretty much dropped the icebow now. Used to use it a lot, specifically in pvp, but the new superspeed makes arcane blast worth taking imo.

@Avead You can still kinda play fresh air. The problem is, after a couple of games people know you and will hunt you across the map :/ not so fun

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

Its a bit like my S/F condi build. First they get wide eyes, then i see them coming back changing utilities waiting for me ^^.
I just can´t get water attunement realy work. I see the usage of area spaming against invisible oponents but since i am not water traited i leave it out of the rotation ….
But that might be a result in specing very unusual Fire/Air/Earth. I can absorb impact very well but have low long term endurance without regeneration. elemenatal swaps bring me no exta benefit unless i swap one of the traited. So water is out 90%.
Am i sucessful with my build? SoSo. But mostly because of low skill/training. I just see i get better an wining more with it. I like it and it works with weaknesses.
—-

What about such a SF build for tempest. It definitly looks intresting going full shouts.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQJArdn0XCNYiVYC+XC8RgFBAzN1+aztBBgJQRUYDECqhA-TJBGABeXGAgTAQQ7PcwDAAA

Or with arcane:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQJArdn0XCNYiVYC+XC8RglHAz9xWZ/sCBgDwGsoKMFKkA-TJBGABeXGAgTAQQ7PcwDAAA

(edited by Wolfric.9380)