Scepter skill rework ?

Scepter skill rework ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fanta.8049

Fanta.8049

Okay, quick saying guys :
Fire AA is slow and terrible ,long casttime with little burning ,Dragon Tooth is hard to land and easy to dodge ,it like in the air 2cd before drop.
Water 2 totally useless ,no need to explain for it .
Air 3 is good ,but how about rework it like staff air 2 and signet of air ? aoe blind will be good more than a single blind with 10s cd. I will love if it have a little DPS in there.
Please check this Anet balance team ,cuz Evan Lesh tell me may make a topic about this.

Scepter skill rework ?

in Elementalist

Fanta.8049

Any Dev ? No one ?

Scepter skill rework ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: honovi.7893

honovi.7893

You can’t just walk in and expect them to change something because you don’t like it. I think most scepter skills are fine anyways.

Try to use dragons tooth when you’re foe is knocked down. Gale→ dragons tooth or updraft→dragons tooth. Use water 2 on top of yourself when a thief is in stealth. Use air 3 to instantly blind heavy hitting skills (evisc, killshot, signet of spite, etc..).

Fire 1 does suck though…

Scepter skill rework ?

in Elementalist

Fanta.8049

You can’t just walk in and expect them to change something because you don’t like it. I think most scepter skills are fine anyways.

Try to use dragons tooth when you’re foe is knocked down. Gale-> dragons tooth or updraft->dragons tooth. Use water 2 on top of yourself when a thief is in stealth. Use air 3 to instantly blind heavy hitting skills (evisc, killshot, signet of spite, etc..).

Fire 1 does suck though…

Sorry but if Fire 1 good enough ,we dont need Fresh Air
Dragon tooth on knockdown foe ,yeah ,sure, why not ,but our knock down is high cd ,and when u miss it , u must wait about 40~50s for a another hit .Non knock down ,easy to dodge.
Water 2 is slow and small Dps ,does thief need to avoid it ?

(edited by Fanta.8049)

Scepter skill rework ?

in Elementalist

honovi.7893

Try to use dragons tooth when you’re foe is knocked down. Gale-> dragons tooth or updraft->dragons tooth. Use water 2 on top of yourself when a thief is in stealth. Use air 3 to instantly blind heavy hitting skills (evisc, killshot, signet of spite, etc..).

Fire 1 does suck though…

Dragon tooth on knockdown foe ,yeah ,sure, why not ,but our knock down is high cd ,and when u miss it , u must way about 40~50s for another “maybe” success hit .

“Fire 1 does suck though” – me. Wait hang on. Where did i say it was good enough?

Dragons tooth has more than just that use. You can force melee classes off of you with it. You can cast it over downed people. You can force people off point with it. You can generally control a fight with it. I don’t see how it is a bad skill. Fighting isnt all about DEEPS DEEPS DEEPS. You have have to think and be able to control your opponents movements… Just because a skill doesn’t hit, it doesn’t mean it was useless.

As for water two… yeah its pretty awful. It needs a buff. But you might as well make use of what little use it has.

Scepter skill rework ?

in Elementalist

Fanta.8049

Fire 1 does suck though…

Dragon tooth on knockdown foe ,yeah ,sure, why not ,but our knock down is high cd ,and when u miss it , u must way about 40~50s for another “maybe” success hit .

“Fire 1 does suck though” – me. Wait hang on. Where did i say it was good enough?

Dragons tooth has more than just that use. You can force melee classes off of you with it. You can cast it over downed people. You can force people off point with it. You can generally control a fight with it. I don’t see how it is a bad skill. Fighting isnt all about DEEPS DEEPS DEEPS. You have have to think and be able to control your opponents movements… Just because a skill doesn’t hit, it doesn’t mean it was useless.

As for water two… yeah its pretty awful. It needs a buff. But you might as well make use of what little use it has.

Somehow you are right about DT ,we can force a melee class breaking combo for a bit to avoid ,but not like they will run far away .1 dodge and problem solved. that’s what i meant

Scepter skill rework ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: sorrychief.2563

sorrychief.2563

You don’t need to dodge DT. . . you can walk away from the blast radius. But it always puts a smile on my face when someone does waste a dodge on DT because I keep tabs on how many their endurance unless they have energy sigil.

champion magus
previously rank 2 on old leaderboards
EG.secret.OG.NAVI.sorrychief

Scepter skill rework ?

in Elementalist

honovi.7893

You don’t need to dodge DT. . . you can walk away from the blast radius. But it always puts a smile on my face when someone does waste a dodge on DT because I keep tabs on how many their endurance unless they have energy sigil.

Walking away from the blast radius is still a win in my book if you’re fighting a melee class. Dodging makes it even better though, as you said.

Scepter skill rework ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

With the exception of shatterstone, all the other scepter skills are more than fine for me. No need to buff already strong scepter skills like they are doing with burning speed for dagger.

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

Scepter skill rework ?

in Elementalist

Posted by: chris.6583

chris.6583

i think they can put some aoe on fire and water scepter 2 that slow, freeze, chills or immobilize enemies so the have to dodge instead just walk away

or they can make skills like fire scepter 2 and water staff 2 follow the enemy to land on them until reaching certain range no matter if they move from the initial area