Seems to be less new topics these days...

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gravox the Terrible.2157

Gravox the Terrible.2157

Stopped playing Ele a couple of months back bacause well, why take a knife to a gunfight.
Still I like to read the forums because, they are quite often more fun than the game itself.
It seems to me that the Ele forum is drying up.
I understand though, my ex-main Ele only comes out now if I need to craft an ascended artifacer weapon.
Remember when actually playing the class was fun? That was awesome.

in Elementalist

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

Stopped playing Ele a couple of months back bacause well, why take a knife to a gunfight.

Remember when actually playing the class was fun? That was awesome.

For me that was yesterday evening.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Zelyhn.8069

Zelyhn.8069

I must admit I don’t even know what to write about anymore: DEKeyz and I have theorycrafted everything, Dub and Haviz have said it all, and Anierna has stopped bothering us. Hopefully the next balance patch will give us food for thoughts!

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wintel.4873

Wintel.4873

Staff zerker in hotjoins is quite fun. It’s best never to take PvP seriously when playing Ele.

in Elementalist

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

I must admit I don’t even know what to write about anymore… …Hopefully the next balance patch will give us food for thoughts!

Agreed. I’m kinda done replying to the endless list of complaints and nerfs when it’s clear from first glance those people haven’t even tried to play the elementalist (at best they tried to play a different flavored mesmer or thief and then complain about elementalist not being a mesmer/thief).

Most of all, I’m kinda done being trashtalked everytime I try to show why I do enjoy the elementalist, and how I do play effectively. For the most part, I’m trying to do some damage control to make sure Anet won’t listen to more silly complaints, but fortunately those have seemed to dissappear.

The only real change the ele would need is 2500 more hitpoints, and then everything would be fine.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gallrvaghn.4921

Gallrvaghn.4921

Staff zerker in hotjoins is quite fun. It’s best never to take PvP seriously when playing Ele.

This.

“The boss you just killed respawns ten minutes
later. It doesn’t care that I’m there.”

in Elementalist

Posted by: Grevender.9235

Grevender.9235

there is not much to add to what Razarei said.
Our dreams and hopes look to the balance patch… may we be freed from the arcana/water bunker curse and a bright new era of build variety shall wait us.
Live long and prosper \./

in Elementalist

Posted by: sorrychief.2563

sorrychief.2563

There was a time when you took 2, maybe even 3 eles in a tpvp match and bringing a warrior was a joke. This was all before dogged march, cleansing ire, zerk stance remake and healing signet buff.

Actually I’m glad d/d ele is no longer a ‘braindead faceroll’ fotm class and I do have pictures of people claiming that. Funny actually how things change. Now nobody wants an ele.

champion magus
previously rank 2 on old leaderboards
EG.secret.OG.NAVI.sorrychief

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gallrvaghn.4921

Gallrvaghn.4921

Funny actually how things change. Now nobody wants an ele.

Yeah. Good times. Good times.

And I realized I haven’t played for a month now I think. I’m just waiting for that big balance patch that will supposedly shake up the meta. And shaking things a bit for Anet means making OP builds obsolete and creating new faceroll braindead cheesy OP builds. But something in me wants to think that this will not be the case. Let’s just wait and see.

“The boss you just killed respawns ten minutes
later. It doesn’t care that I’m there.”

in Elementalist

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

I must admit I don’t even know what to write about anymore: DEKeyz and I have theorycrafted everything, Dub and Haviz have said it all, and Anierna has stopped bothering us. Hopefully the next balance patch will give us food for thoughts!

Incoming Iris with her Yolo! mode asking for all sorts of advices to succeed in dungeons and fotm.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Because the game is reaching 2 years of age and all the Newbie questions have been answered. Also the ele glory days are history and only a bunch of us are left

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister