"Shadows"

"Shadows"

in Elementalist

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

Click here:
‘Shadows’ Music Video

This short video was an experiment to learn how to use Adobe Premiere. It’s featuring my Staff Elementalist Condition build doing 1v1 and 1v2 in WvW and sPvP… but I really just wanted to see what I could do to make my GW2 videos not look so bland…

The video is done to the song ‘Shadows’ by Lindsey Stirling.

Let me know what you think of the effects.

The Other Videos

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

(edited by KrazyFlyinChicken.5936)

"Shadows"

in Elementalist

Posted by: Necrotize.2974

Necrotize.2974

Just saw the title and immediately thought Lindsey Stirling and then I had to watch the video for two reasons. One because I love staff ele pvp, and two because that sweet violin. The effects, while cool, seemed a bit distracting in some parts but at the same time fit well with the music and place in the fights. I would definitely not use the screen panning/zooming effect so much in mobile fights and instead more selectively to zoom in or focus on key points in the fight like landing a specific skill or interrupting something important. Using it during finishers is a good example of when it worked really well for you.

I did love the LB ranger bit though, made my day.

"Shadows"

in Elementalist

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

That was pretty fun Agree with the zoom comment, maybe only combine it with slowdown to highlight a crucial moment.

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

"Shadows"

in Elementalist

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

Just saw the title and immediately thought Lindsey Stirling and then I had to watch the video for two reasons. One because I love staff ele pvp, and two because that sweet violin. The effects, while cool, seemed a bit distracting in some parts but at the same time fit well with the music and place in the fights. I would definitely not use the screen panning/zooming effect so much in mobile fights and instead more selectively to zoom in or focus on key points in the fight like landing a specific skill or interrupting something important. Using it during finishers is a good example of when it worked really well for you.

I did love the LB ranger bit though, made my day.

Hey, thanks for the great response. I have to admit, I was a bit worried at the panning/zooming at the mobile fights as well. I’ll keep an eye out for that next time

"Shadows"

in Elementalist

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

That was pretty fun Agree with the zoom comment, maybe only combine it with slowdown to highlight a crucial moment.

Definitely – I’ll be keeping that in mind for my next one.