Should chill affect attunement change?

in Elementalist

Posted by: flarezi.9381

flarezi.9381

In this era of Reapers and conditions, I would like to re-think idea of chill affecting Elementalist weapon swap. It does not affect on other classes weapon swap – but it affects on their special abilites such as F1-F2 skills.

This has been discussed 2 years ago, but things have definitely changed since then. Back then everyone was using arcana traitline and chill surely wasn’t as common as it is now.

While using tempest chill should affect on overload, but not on attunement change?
This change would be nice little payback for things we had to give up.

What do you think?

(edited by flarezi.9381)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Infusion.7149

Infusion.7149

It does but it really shouldn’t given how much chill there is now.

I would think having it affect overload only would be fairer. It would keep elite specs in line with core. You don’t want to buff elite specs IMO

Desolation (EU) → Yak’s Bend (US)
In your backline: Elementalist+Mesmer+Necromancer

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

IMO thats a bug that has gone under the radar for too long and/or they don’t know how to fix it properly, thats why they stay quiet about it, if anything it only says about the quality of balance in this game lol.

Imagine if weapon swap was affected by chill? Not fun right, it would break a lot of classes…..yet it is allowed on eles.

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Yes it should atument swapping is a skill and not just a wepon swap. Now there are other problems with ele such as why would reaper get an element bast set of effect of chill doing dmg before an ele dose.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in Elementalist

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

Chill should not affect the 0.8 seconds ICD between attunement swaps.

Alerie Despins