Sigil of Generosity?

Sigil of Generosity?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

Hi ele fans.

I wonder if this sigil is good enough. So i want to hear opinions.

First its important for what spec: (Yes this is quite unusual spec).
No water! Its F/E/Ar (or planed tempest instead Ar).
Weapon set is S/F
Condi based. Scepter sigil is torment.
Runset is currently scavenger. (Nightmare, soldiers, radiance or Traveler depending on tempest is possible).

So condi removal is usualy weak. I normaly run cleansing flame on the toolbar.

The sigil seems to fit, but its a 9s cooldown and it competes with other possible options like doom, earth, energy, blood.

Would it be considered at about the same level or as a subpar gimik?

Greetings

Wolf

PS: I like this spec, even it might be considered out of meta. It wins me more duels that i loose after learning to handle it only condi necros and mesmers are extreamly bad matchups …

(edited by Wolfric.9380)

Sigil of Generosity?

in Elementalist

Posted by: redcomyn.4651

redcomyn.4651

Not for what people are charging for it. No sigil is worth that much.

Sigil of Generosity?

in Elementalist

Wolfric.9380

Well i know the price is extreme. Thats because of the low availability. So please don´t consider that. The sigil is also available in sPvP!

Sigil of Generosity?

in Elementalist

Posted by: redcomyn.4651

redcomyn.4651

Well i know the price is extreme. Thats because of the low availability. So please don´t consider that. The sigil is also available in sPvP!

I understand that. Doesn’t change the fact that it isn’t worth it. For at least a couple of my characters, it would be nice to have, but the cost outweighs any possible benefit, in my opinion. I will never be rich enough in this game to just throw away my gold like that.

Sigil of Generosity?

in Elementalist

Wolfric.9380

I play 99% with my ele and stick to it learning to play it as good as possible. I put all in it not multiple toons. So at one time i can aford and it benefits me i might by it. Currently it would be an all in and i propably won´t do it. But maybe sPvP.

So imagine it costs 1G would you considder it?

Sigil of Generosity?

in Elementalist

Posted by: atreyu.9624

atreyu.9624

I play 99% with my ele and stick to it learning to play it as good as possible. I put all in it not multiple toons. So at one time i can aford and it benefits me i might by it. Currently it would be an all in and i propably won´t do it. But maybe sPvP.

So imagine it costs 1G would you considder it?

well, it is an interesting sigil. It’s a bit too much rng based (you might transfer a decent condition, or might not) which is probably why we dont see much use of it compared to other stuff, but afterall if that wasn’t the case it would be very very strong.

little big wizard – Eu

Sigil of Generosity?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

I been running the on swap removing a condition it seems to work nice all though its not that strong in it self (i do wish it was at least aoe or removed 2 from your self). Its a lot cheaper then generosity lol. So try running Sigil of Cleansing before you go full ham and buy sigil of generosity.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA