So when usefull elites?

So when usefull elites?

in Elementalist

Posted by: kyubi.3620

kyubi.3620

Lets be honest close to all our elite moves are totally useless. They don’t even fit the job as utility less of all elites to the point racial moves are better. Cant you either reinforce the elemental or give us some mega strong arcane spell?

Crystal Desert, The Darknest Community P.E.T.A.
BM: I want to present you my lovely jingle bear mia
If pet had voices: Mommy, I did it! :3

So when usefull elites?

in Elementalist

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

I always dislike when players state something as “useless”. Simply because YOU don’t find use of these skills doesn’t mean they are that way for everyone else. Personally i find our elites to be powerful on different builds, playstyle and purposes.

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

So when usefull elites?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wyrden.4713

Wyrden.4713

i like my fgs to catch running kittens

i like my tornado when i want to safestomp while ccing enemys around (kinda rng stomp , depends where the downed guy gets cced to, sometimes he gets cced to u, awesome u get stomp, sometimes he gets cced out of ur range (then u r like : ‘fk dis i retire’)

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

So when usefull elites?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Chesire.9043

Chesire.9043

FGS for mobility is really useful and it has decent area control once you get to where you’re going.

I just started using Tornado with Lightning Rod and it’s fun which is all the usefulness I need.

But I think, for what they are used for compared to other elites, they could at the very least use shorter CDs.

So when usefull elites?

in Elementalist

Posted by: DrLane.5248

DrLane.5248

Ele elites are fine even if they are not as good as you wish.

-FGS is doing the job for mobility/dodging ( hlps tu to decap/keep ur point cap/rotations)
-Tornado give you extra stab vs decap engin for exemple , gives u more opportunity to cap/decap a point
-Can be usefull in 1N1 vs some classes , beside u have to activate the effect of your pet , it takes load of time to activate.Probably the wordt elite atm since you dont even need it to win your 1N1 and it dies fast in a team fast.

[SmK]Tapss , pvp and <°)))))><

So when usefull elites?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

In spvp tornado is for surviving on a cap when you know you are about to die. FGS fight or flight. Greater elemental minor support but just an extra target most of the time.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF

So when usefull elites?

in Elementalist

Posted by: kyubi.3620

kyubi.3620

Ill point out that tornado is prety much in the same state as lich form
1. no heal
2. Big target that says please kill me
3. Little damage in comparison to what ele can do out of it it serve mainly as a Decap but you wont be able to use it to kill people or likely wont be able to.

FGS force you into conjure weapon mode, i have respect for people who use ice bow in pvp and manage to pull it off by FGS wont be of any use save as a mobility tool.

Elemental elite used to be realy strong and a big ‘’gtfo or get burned’’ button now its prety much the why would i care button because it force the ele to activate it just to make it deal damage something the old ele didnt require.

Now now i dont mind to sound like i hate on everything those elite are cool but i think they definitively arent lethal or usefull enought when you compare them to stuff like ranger spirits/rampage as one, enginer crate, warrior signet, necro golem, mesmer mass invis/moa, guardian invuln recharge. -.-’ lets just admit that every profession save ours got at least one elite that can actualy turn the tide of a 1 v 1 battle and that ele elite is kind of dismal in its current state. I mean holy hell the fire elemental elite used to be a get wrecked button.

Crystal Desert, The Darknest Community P.E.T.A.
BM: I want to present you my lovely jingle bear mia
If pet had voices: Mommy, I did it! :3

So when usefull elites?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Sirbeaumerdier.3740

Lets be honest close to all our elite moves are totally useless. They don’t even fit the job as utility less of all elites to the point racial moves are better. Cant you either reinforce the elemental or give us some mega strong arcane spell?

Well to be fair, they aren’t “useless”. They are simply not “elite” worthy at all.

So when usefull elites?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

The basic problem I’m getting is that when I look at ‘elite’ skills and think ‘I wish I can just put a normal utility skill in that slot’, I question why they’re called elite.