[Speculation] Tempest' Traits

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mem no Fushia.7604

Mem no Fushia.7604

Minor:
- Always Apply Together: Whenever you apply burning you apply chill and reverse.
- Only to Might You: Whenever applied burining or chill to you, you gain stack of might.
- Tempest’ Sight: Mark enemy for 10s, cd 60s. If enemy will cleans, transfer, convert chill or burning on him, he will get reverse one (if removed chill > burning, if removed burning > chill). Up time of condi applied that way is 20%. //commentary: if enemy will keep cleansing it is his fail, he can heal, disengage, apply resistance. Tempest’ Sight is counter measure for condi removes.//

Adept:
- Freely to Shot: grant retalitation when use new utilities. New utilities cd decreased by 20%.
- Advanced Apply: mini deep freeze [0,1s] chilled foes, mini daze [0,1s] burning foes, cd 30s.
- Jump for Block: grant aegis on jump, cd 60s.

Master:
- Pulling Sword: sword 3 pulls enemies that both burning and chilled.
- Share your Trump: periodicaly copy burning and chill from you to enemies.
- Taunting Walker: moving backward for 4s apply 1s taunt to enemies. Movement impairing on backward move doesn’t work.

Grandmaster:
- Twice better than once: new elite strike second time after delay.
- Rejuvenation Elements: if struck by chilled or burning foes gain health, synergy if struck by foes with both chill and burn on them.
- Rolling and Flying: dodge-jump grants 1s of resistance, cd 10s.

Speculations.

Share yours hard detailed speculations.

(edited by Mem no Fushia.7604)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Raif.9507

Raif.9507

No to all of that. Hell no. The amount of “no” to all of that is no divided by 0.

Asharìa March – 80 Elementalist
Co-Guild Leader of Prime Defense on Sanctum of Rall – www.Primedefense.net

in Elementalist

Posted by: trado.2571

trado.2571

I agree with Raif, those traits are terrible and most of them require to do silly things (backpedaling anyone?). But seeing Anet latest exploit i won’t be surprised if they kitten ele hard >.<

in Elementalist

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

Besides I wouldn’t be happy about this, I don’t think they will build another elite spec around chill.

in Elementalist

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

Yeah, all I really hope for, especially with sword, is ways to instantly gap close to enemies (like steal or judge’s intervention), some blocks/evasion, and all around good damage. If it has enough mobility, the sword may be able to synergize well with focus, and could possibly replace dagger on a lot of builds by providing a more elegant movement based playstyle rather than a raw bruiser style.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jaetara.4075

Jaetara.4075

Are you trying to mimic the Reaper using some Guardian inspiration as well?! I love to hear about Ele ideas but I ’ll be honest, those you suggest make not much of a sense and they lack inspiration… I am sorry…

in Elementalist

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

My assumption is that Tempest will end up being the most exciting and best of the new specializations. Seriously, I don’t know why, but that is what I think will happen. Then it will be adjusted.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mem no Fushia.7604

Mem no Fushia.7604

Next Speculation:

Minor:
- Mark enemies: whenever they knocked down, you teleport to them.
- Whenever you cc foe apply voulenrability.
- Whenver you cc foe apply confusion.

Adept:
- Whenever marked enemy breaks stun, you gain confusion and you fury.
- Gain resistance whenever 4 or more dmg conditions on you.
- Gain fury and swiftness if enemy around is alone.

Master:
- Signets grants resistance.
- Whenever more enemies incoming you shadowstep back from their direction by 300, proc on second, third.. foe. Don’t work if enemy is alone.
- Gain quickness and might whenever cc or cc’ed.

Grandmaster:
- Moves grants boons: jump for block, jump-dodge for resistance, walk back for period time to taunt, make circle for quickness.
- Deal more to cc’ed foes and take less dmg if cc’ed.
- Swapping attument between water to air: summon comet on foes around / air to water: summon gust in all directions.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jekkt.6045

Jekkt.6045

could we maybe stop with this thread? as much as i like theories and stuff but this is going too far. we neither know what tempest will be about nor are the traits good, in fact i would never even pick tempest if those were the traits.

Ex player of PeanutButterJellyTime, Heavenly Annoying and Visceral Gaming.