Spvp ele

Spvp ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Impendingdoom.5401

Impendingdoom.5401

G’day,

I am a ele from launch returning, was in spvp and i was SMASHED by another ele, he was rolling around on a rock pile amongst other things, needless to say I am turning to the forums for some good spvp builds as I feel as though I was either being outplayed or simply I was not doing enough dps. I have perused metabattle however i don’t see any decent builds ( seem smeh).

I would like to know what builds you run in spvp, whats fun to you, also if you’re that ele who wrecked me, give me some pointers.

Cheers

Spvp ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: sokeenoppa.5384

sokeenoppa.5384

He was using elementalist elitespec that has insane sustain. I think you were using valilla ele right?

Spvp ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Impendingdoom.5401

Impendingdoom.5401

He was using elementalist elitespec that has insane sustain. I think you were using valilla ele right?

Right Im still rocking vanilla, ive swapped around a bit but im still trying to find a decent build. I want to do ranked on the toon but im still testing stuff out

Spvp ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: bOTEB.1573

bOTEB.1573

G’day,

I am a ele from launch returning, was in spvp and i was SMASHED by another ele, he was rolling around on a rock pile amongst other things, needless to say I am turning to the forums for some good spvp builds as I feel as though I was either being outplayed or simply I was not doing enough dps. I have perused metabattle however i don’t see any decent builds ( seem smeh).

I would like to know what builds you run in spvp, whats fun to you, also if you’re that ele who wrecked me, give me some pointers.

Cheers

Hi

No need to say ele is the hardest profession to play along with engi. Assuming you know how to attune quick and use spells you should focus on water+arcana+fire.

I hope this video helps you to understand how hard this class is but how rewarding also:

Spvp ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

There is no way a vanilla Ele can beat a decent Tempest. You just don’t have enough dps.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.