Spvp lol

Spvp lol

in Elementalist

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I just alt f4’d out of the game because it wouldn’t let me put my offhand on before the countdown ended.

Thanks for making this a thing. Screwed entire team. If I get the debuff I don’t even care. This is just plain kittened. My goal was to fake out the opposite team by running around with staff on first. I barely even play this game anymore, let alone spvp.

P.S. It was rated.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

Spvp lol

in Elementalist

katniss.6735

Lol. I logged in before it ended and didn’t lose any pips on an alt that actually had 2 weapons on, but it had no amulet on. lmfao

This game is dumb as hell.

twitch.tv/mlgw2

Spvp lol

in Elementalist

Posted by: reikken.4961

reikken.4961

Yes, it’s the game’s fault for you not preparing before your match

Spvp lol

in Elementalist

katniss.6735

Not being able to put something in your offhand to actually play the game properly is stupid.

twitch.tv/mlgw2

Spvp lol

in Elementalist

reikken.4961

You can freely equip gear in the lobby (which is where you should take care of setting up your build), as well as before the match starts (where you make minor adjustments specific to the matchup).
You can’t change anything once the match has started.

Spvp lol

in Elementalist

katniss.6735

It was still during the countdown where it ports you back to the start area. It wouldn’t let me even view offhand weapons as a possible choice. I don’t know why you’re arguing this as being okay, because playing with no offhand is not viable and worth a debuff.

After that debuff went away I won 9 games in a row, including the first one in ruby. I’m not a kitteny player, I had a kitteny thing happen to me for the first time ever. Kthxbai

twitch.tv/mlgw2

Spvp lol

in Elementalist

reikken.4961

Once it ports you (starting the second countdown), you can’t change gear, even if the gates haven’t opened. You need to be ready before then. You have a full minute and a half, minus however long it takes your computer to load the map. You really have no excuse not to be ready.

Spvp lol

in Elementalist

Posted by: Roman God of War.6953

Roman God of War.6953

This isn’t an ele topic

Spvp lol

in Elementalist

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

My goal was to fake out the opposite team

So trying to be a <insert derogatory term> bit you in the backside, GOOD! Gear up, get ready and talk to your teammates. Instead of trying to be a kitten.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Spvp lol

in Elementalist

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

pvped without gear, game is dumb as hell.

FYI gear, skills and traits have been locked upon match start for a year atleast…

(for good reason too, certain classes were capable of supper buffing in prep for a fight and then switching weapons)

Spvp lol

in Elementalist

Posted by: ziggystardust.3721

ziggystardust.3721

When f2p people don’t read wiki…