Staff Build Please? :)

in Elementalist

Posted by: arrownin.3128

arrownin.3128

Hello elementalists! I’m back again, and I want to use a staff, however I’m way too lazy to make a build myself so… Does anyone have a good staff build for supporting and or damage? Thank you if you have one! ^~^

in Elementalist

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

Cleric gear, 2 Superior Runes of the Monk, 2 Superior Runes of Water.

At least 10 points in water with Cleansing Wave/Waters…the skill that removes conditions on attunement swapping.

30 points in arcane with at least Elemental Attunement as a trait, and you have a good basis for a support build, with plenty of room for your own ideas.

Hope that helps. :-)

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Verloren Stilte.9623

Verloren Stilte.9623

Damage Staff Build.

Traits:

30/0/0/20/20

Internal Fire (VI), Pyromancer’s Alacrity (VII), Pyromancer’s Puissance (XII)
Cleansing Wave (V), ( Optional Slot, use eather Cantrip Mastery (IX), or Soothing Disruption (III))
Elemental Attunement (V), Blasting Staff (VIII)

Heal: Ether Renewal
Utility: Armor of Earth, Misform, (Lightning Flash/Glyph of Storms)
Elite: Glyph of Elementals

Armor: Soldier (Power, Vitality, Toughness) armor, can be found on TP under Light Armageddon, or from dungeon vendors. Soldier jewelry. Can put emerals orbs in the jewelry, but that’s up to personal prefence.

2x Superior Rune of Monk
2x Superior Rune of Hoelbrak (Specific to this build)
2x Superior Rune of Water (Optional because of Hoelbrak Runes)

Weapon: Berserker Staff, but mostly up to personal preference, superior sigil of battle.

Combat: Start in [Water] or [Air], Chilled Ground/Static Field, followed by [Earth], Shockwave/Unsteady Ground, Eruption, [Fire], Lava Font, causing Area Might. Keep spamming fire skills until target is dead.