Staff Elementalist Dungeon Sigil

in Elementalist

Posted by: posthumecaver.6473

posthumecaver.6473

Hi guys, before I invest 15 gold to wrong type of Sigils what do u think a Staff Elementalist should take as Sigil for dungeons.

Force + Bloodlust swap trick doesn’t work anymore I think so what the best combination now?

in Elementalist

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

It still works if you have a bloodlust on your water weapon (even a lower grade one)

Also not sure if THAT workaround was patched too, so try it with your existing set before investing.

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

in Elementalist

Posted by: Swimsasa Stoon.8936

Swimsasa Stoon.8936

sigil of fire, sigil of force si what I use…

in Elementalist

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

If you want the best all-purpose sigil combination for a staff, you could go with either force+accuracy or perhaps force+strength (though I suggest the former).

My staff currently has force+night, but I’m probably going to change it to force+accuracy because I can’t be bothered to make a second one.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ignavia.7420

Ignavia.7420

It still works if you have a bloodlust on your water weapon (even a lower grade one)

Also not sure if THAT workaround was patched too, so try it with your existing set before investing.

It does not work anymore.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Force+Accuracy, as Miku said, is good if you only want 1 staff.
To be optimal, you need a couple staffs in your Inventory.
Force+Night for Night dungeons
Force+Outlaw Slaying for CM
Force+Undead for Arah

If you don’t have a lot of money, get 2 staffs. Force+Accuracy for Day time dungeons and Fractals Force+Night for Night time Dungeons and Fractals

Hello darkness, my old friend.