[Suggestion] wardrobe + conjures

in Elementalist

Posted by: Forgotten Legend.9281

Forgotten Legend.9281

i would absolutely love to be able to set up my conjures in the wardrobe to use different skins.

i’ve always wanted my elementalist to be able to wield The Flameseeker Prophecies for lore reasons, and the ability to reskin conjure earth shield via wardrobe would really make that happen.

if this were able to be easily implemented, i would suggest to extend this feature to spirit weapons for the guardian as well.

cons:
this feature could confuse people who are used to the specific skins of the conjured weapons. imagine finding a summoned fiery greatsword that looks like Eternity? or a summoned frostbow that looks like Kudzu?

pros:
it would be really cool to be able to “share” your awesome skins with others through the ability to reskin conjured weapons through the wardrobe. imagine picking up a fiery greatsword that looks like Eternity! imagine picking up a summoned earth shield that looks like Flameseeker Prophecies!

rebuttal suggestion: this feature would be pre-empted by the graphics options for a) Character Model Quality and b) Competitive: Standard Enemy Models

– The Baconnaire

in Elementalist

Posted by: Quincy.2198

Quincy.2198

That would be nice, great idea!

Ninov Is Strng
Ninov Ftw

in Elementalist

Posted by: MaXi.3642

MaXi.3642

it doesn’t sound bad, but it would destroy the point of conjured elemental weapons, because they wouldn’t be elemental anymore if you change their skin… they are spells, so their look should stay as it is imo…