Superior rune of Altruism

in Elementalist

Posted by: Minion of Vey.4398

Minion of Vey.4398

Anyone tried these for an elementalist?

1. 25 healing
2. Gives 3 stacks of might to allies when using a healing skill (cooldown 10 seconds)
3. 50 healing
4. +15% boon duration
5. 90 healing
6. Gives fury to allies when using a healing skill (cooldown 10 seconds).

I know a lot of us run boon duration runes, superior water +15, superior monk +15, sometimes major water as well +10.

I would think the altruism 2 piece bonus could be interesting using ether renewal. 4 piece altruism 2 piece water. (so still +30% boon duration)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mogar.9216

Mogar.9216

Does it also give yourself 3 stacks of might?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Minion of Vey.4398

Minion of Vey.4398

Dunno, I haven’t tried it yet. I would figure it does though, our “allies” stuff affects us and everyone around us.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Vayra.3290

Vayra.3290

It does, all skills that affects allies also affects ourselves.

The Unnamed[ThUn] – Desolation
Vayra – Elementalist
Forkrul Assail – Mesmer

in Elementalist

Posted by: Comaetilico.3645

Comaetilico.3645

actually using it… and it’s nice… but i prefer glyph of armony over renewal.. I still have plenty of condition removale and the shorter cd of renewal is not that much appealing (considering that it start when the skill end so it’s actualli a 18,5 sec cd.. agist the 21 of a traited glyph)… also all on heal proc happen when the healing skill cast is completed.. that for ethereal mean at the end of the canneling… and I find myself interrupting it halfway pretty often (to dodge or due to interrupt) so it doens’t sinergyze that well with those kind of rune…

in Elementalist

Posted by: Enlight.4576

Enlight.4576

Does it active the 3 stacks of might only when using a major heal skill as Renewal and gliph, or it works aswell for skills such as water’s 2 5 and maybe evasive arcana on water attenument?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Aether McLoud.1975

Aether McLoud.1975

Interesting. How long does the fury last? I guess might lasts 10 seconds?

in Elementalist

Mogar.9216

hmm I am interested gonna test it. Sounds like the perfect rune for doing 1 v 3 in WvW

in Elementalist

Posted by: wink.7502

wink.7502

1. 25 healing
2. Gives 3 stacks of might to allies when using a healing skill (cooldown 10 seconds)
3. 50 healing
4. +15% boon duration
5. 90 healing

I know a lot of us run boon duration runes, superior water +15, superior monk +15, sometimes major water as well +10.

I would think the altruism 2 piece bonus could be interesting using ether renewal. 4 piece altruism 2 piece water. (so still +30% boon duration)

I love this rune! I use 2 superior rune of the monk for the 15% boon and healing, then 4 piece superior rune of altruism for 3 stacks of might,heals and another 15% boon duration. The only cast that proc the 3 stacks of might are GoEH, signet of resto and ether renewal. I have yet to try it with healing seeds but i’m sure it works too. Water 2 and 5 do not proc it.

[PD] Mesmer – Yaks Bend

in Elementalist

Mogar.9216

1. 25 healing
3. 50 healing
4. +15% boon duration
5. 90 healing

I love this rune! I use 2 superior rune of the monk for the 15% boon and healing, then 4 piece superior rune of altruism for 3 stacks of might,heals and another 15% boon duration. The only cast that proc the 3 stacks of might are GoEH, signet of resto and ether renewal. I have yet to try it with healing seeds but i’m sure it works too. Water 2 and 5 do not proc it.

QQ nvm them if water 5 doesn’t proc it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Aether McLoud.1975

Aether McLoud.1975

No rune that procs from healing procs from our weapon healing skills. They all only proc from the 6-healing skill.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Enlight.4576

Enlight.4576

Damn then that’s pretty useless for me as I mostly run with Signet

in Elementalist

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

Does it proc off of the signet passive as well?

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

in Elementalist

Comaetilico.3645

Does it proc off of the signet passive as well?

since last patch on healing runes doesn’t proc from signet passive healing any more… (not clear if bug or working as intended since it wasn’t in the patch note)

in Elementalist

Posted by: TwoBit.5903

TwoBit.5903

I’m using four of them along with Ether Renewal. The AoE might is quite nice even if it only lasts for 15 seconds.

in Elementalist

Posted by: sil.4160

sil.4160

4 altruism runes with 2 water runes
+100 healing
+30% boon duration
3 stacks of might
OR
6 alturism runes
+165 healing
+15% boon duration
3 stack of might
gives fury

in Elementalist

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

At worst (no +crit damage at all) Fury adds 10% to a person’s dps. Might on the other hand, doesn’t seem to go over 3% per stack. So the fury would be pretty useful…especially in combination with the might.

The rune is basically a 20% dps increase whenever you heal.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

in Elementalist

Posted by: thamathar.4389

thamathar.4389

I just wonder why this doesn’t proc for example with Geyser, since its an healing skill from Staff :/

I did change the runes only because of the proc

in Elementalist

Posted by: DJRiful.3749

DJRiful.3749

Sorry to resurrect an old post but I just ran some test, I realize the boons only works on your main healing skill… not your water attunements abilities.

This is so misleading! Waste of 6 gold. " when using a healing skill" I have a lot of healing skill and none of them works except our own primary heal skill. Why?

Stormïe ~ Tarnished Coast | My little monster <3 – http://valid.canardpc.com/6nbdeq

in Elementalist

Comaetilico.3645

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Healing_skill

here the definition of “healing skill”

A healing skill is a skill that occupies the sixth skill slot on the skill bar. All healing skills restore health via healing; some grant additional benefits.

Healing skills should not be confused with skills in other skill slots that can heal

in Elementalist

Posted by: mazut.4296

mazut.4296

I just tried 4x Rune of the Monk and 2x rune of the water and Rune of the water +15 Boon Duration doesn’t work. !st I thought they don’t stack but then when I removed all gear but that 2 pieces with rune of the water they didn’t add any boon duration. Anyone have the same bug?