Tempest D/F prep build for raids

in Elementalist

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Looking for feedback on this build I’ll call: Buff Machine

This is meant as support will with above average self-sustain. There are only 2 cleanses: Dodge in water, and elite every 75s. The rest of your sustain is from near perma regen and protection, with stability galore.

I don’t know if having more boon duration above 100% has any effect or not, but this setup also does decent damage with the crit and power. The healing power reaches 1337 after stacks, which is very good. You have a guaranteed AoE heal when you swap to earth.

I haven’t really been reading the forums about builds and such, but I’ve been playing the kitten out of Phantaram’s sPVP tempest build with d/f and it owns for every game mode. I use stone heart over diamond skin outside of spvp. It is extremely fun having near perma swiftness with a focus on, plus huge AoE nukes. I use that with zerker staff in Fractals. It works perfectly (personal level 53).

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

I think you would get more going into water line then going into arcain well if your trying to support a group. Your def is to low to go into major melee groups in wvw too try to aim for 3k.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in Elementalist

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I meant PVE raids. And arcana is for increased boon duration, and arcana blast finisher.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2