The 5th Attunement! [Arcana]

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sodeni.6041

Sodeni.6041

Q:

Elementalists can use 4 Attunements (fire, water, air, earth) to damage foes, heal allies and deal condition damage. We can also trait each Attunement in our traitlines, but there is also a 5th traitline called Arcana, so my question is why don’t we have a 5th attunement (f5-skill)? I think this would give the Elementalist new possibilities to play!

With the Arcane Attunement we could combine our 4 Attunements to cast symbiotic skills. Or we can use Arcane magic for buffs, controls, other conditions (confusion would fit well).

What do YOU think of this? I just ask about the possibility of a new Attunement not about the balancing! Please share opinions!

in Elementalist

Posted by: CountzuCrytus.7256

CountzuCrytus.7256

That is a cool idea,kind of reminds me of DOTA’s Invoker where you combine spells/elements and invoke them to create a new spell.

It would open up new possibilities for sure, but not entirely sure how it would work out. All arcane skills right now tend to be around critical hits, kind of like an overload button for spells and there are existing traits right now that give your arcane utilities ability to apply certain conditions to control the enemy.

I do like the idea, but I feel as though it may a bit much to have to manage 25 different skills on a given weapon. To compensate for that rather than having a 5th attunement make a new Elite Skill.. call it something like “ Arcane Lord” where it changes your 1-5 skills to Arcane based Magic spells that do just that. Who knows we might have a useful elite for once then

(edited by CountzuCrytus.7256)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wyrden.4713

Wyrden.4713

arenanet, remove the new trait and make a new trait wich allows us to get into a new attunement(arcana) (in arcan traitline)

it has no cd to attune there, and u can switch right back to ur own attunement right away, it just for small buffs like :

1.ur next atk has an increased 20% dmg or crit chance

2.no auto atk for it, 4 skills on that , another one : the next 5 atks deal 15% less dmg

3.ur conditions deal extra dmg for 3 second

4.and u cant get any conditions applied to u for 3 seconds as last

just ideas!

edit: ofc it would increase they skillfloor due to more piano playing/keyboard smashing

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

in Elementalist

Posted by: Arcturus.8109

Arcturus.8109

Nope. Ele (and, maybe, engie) is already the most complicated profession in game. Play warrior and feel a difference. Adding even more stuff to ele will just move it on another level of gameplay compared to most gw2 activities

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kyon.9735

Kyon.9735

While I really like this idea and I think it’d make Elementalists more fun and might even make it more viable in PvP and WvW (outside of staff zergers), I don’t think Anet is ready to release a new attunement given that they haven’t been able to balance Elementalists with the 4 current Attunements.

Anet might even use it as a reason to further nerf Elementalists. Because their logic = 4 attunements, 20 skills. So let’s make some of their skills pretty lackluster with high Cool Downs because they have 20 freakin skills.

(edited by Kyon.9735)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Swim.6830

Swim.6830

Nope. Ele (and, maybe, engie) is already the most complicated profession in game. Play warrior and feel a difference. Adding even more stuff to ele will just move it on another level of gameplay compared to most gw2 activities

We will transcend!

Zwim Elementalist
Consigliere
The Dragoon Brotherhood

in Elementalist

Posted by: chris.6583

chris.6583

i like it, it would be complicated and op
anet probably will add it … after giving engineers atomic bombs and things like that to other professions

in Elementalist

Posted by: Lostwingman.5034

Lostwingman.5034

Whoa whoa whoa!
FIVE more skills on hand?
BETTER INCREASE ALL COOLDOWNS THIRTY PERCENT!

Bad@Ele: Alaric Von Manstein
Bad@Thief: Kiera Gordon
Sea of Sorrows, a server never before so appropriately named.

in Elementalist

Swim.6830

Whoa whoa whoa!
BETTER INCREASE ALL COOLDOWNS 75 PERCENT!

Fixed that for you.

Zwim Elementalist
Consigliere
The Dragoon Brotherhood

in Elementalist

Posted by: Hyena.2037

Hyena.2037

I always thought if there was an arcane attunement it would function as an elite skill, shifting you out of the standard attunements for access to a single more powerful one, independent of equipped weaponry, to tap into the primal, an possible unstable, arcane energy for a short duration.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Lostwingman.5034

Lostwingman.5034

Whoa whoa whoa!
BETTER INCREASE ALL COOLDOWNS 75 PERCENT IF THEY HIT AND 120% IF THEY DON’T!

Fixed that for you.

Oh but ofc! Hold on…need to make one more change….there we go!

Bad@Ele: Alaric Von Manstein
Bad@Thief: Kiera Gordon
Sea of Sorrows, a server never before so appropriately named.

in Elementalist

Swim.6830

Whoa whoa whoa!
BETTER INCREASE ALL COOLDOWNS 75 PERCENT IF THEY HIT AND 120% IF THEY DON’T!

Fixed that for you.

Oh but ofc! Hold on…need to make one more change….there we go!

Man these forums make me laugh more than 9gag nowadays…

Seriously though an elite that gives us 5 abilities like the FGS, but like arcane would be interesting.

Zwim Elementalist
Consigliere
The Dragoon Brotherhood

in Elementalist

Posted by: cheese.4739

cheese.4739

I always thought if there was an arcane attunement it would function as an elite skill, shifting you out of the standard attunements for access to a single more powerful one, independent of equipped weaponry, to tap into the primal, an possible unstable, arcane energy for a short duration.

This actually sounds half reasonable – maybe a skill that replaces weapon skills with a different selection, but it has a cooldown (like our other attunements and I guess Death Shroud) that stops you from going into it too frequently (and long enough cooldowns on its own skills that you can’t just sit in it forever). I guess something like a 20-40s cooldown depending on the skills it offers?

in Elementalist

Sodeni.6041

The Arcane attacks can also be a “one use attack”. That means you switch to the Arcana Attunement (f5) and you have 5 skills for choice. (Depending on situation)

And when you then use a skill the other 4 go on CD. And when you switch to Arcana all Attunements get no CD.

One skill could be a “burst” attack, another could be a charge attack, another can be a CC attack, another can be a AOE attack or another skill could be a Combinition skill of
all 4 Attunements (Fire, water, air, lightning).
I think that realy could give the Elementalist new ways of gameplay! (And that would NOT be too sophisticated, cause its just one skill at time!)

in Elementalist

CountzuCrytus.7256

This actually sounds half reasonable – maybe a skill that replaces weapon skills with a different selection, but it has a cooldown (like our other attunements and I guess Death Shroud) that stops you from going into it too frequently (and long enough cooldowns on its own skills that you can’t just sit in it forever). I guess something like a 20-40s cooldown depending on the skills it offers?

+1 I like this idea
Name it something like “Master of Magic” (GW1 Skill Reference),
Give it 5 new skills (like Guardian Tomes). Allow to use 6-9 skills while active.

I like the idea of unstable/ high risk-high reward kind of skills so you could make the skills be powerful but have a drawback where you either sacrifice health or stamina to use them. Or make it so that you are exhausted and lose all stamina after you go into this mode, that way it’s somewhat balanced and you have to think about when you really want to go all out.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Grimreaper.5370

Grimreaper.5370

Now thats a cool idea, a 5th attunement for the elite slot, summoning skills that can be used only every so often perhaps. As for the don’t make eles any more complicated comments? Rubbish! Make Elementalists too hard for noobs to use, its already one of the more advanced class’ for people who like to use their brains, make them more complicated I wouldn’t mind

in Elementalist

Grimreaper.5370

+1 I like this idea
Name it something like “Master of Magic” (GW1 Skill Reference),
Give it 5 new skills (like Guardian Tomes). Allow to use 6-9 skills while active.

I like the idea of unstable/ high risk-high reward kind of skills so you could make the skills be powerful but have a drawback where you either sacrifice health or stamina to use them. Or make it so that you are exhausted and lose all stamina after you go into this mode, that way it’s somewhat balanced and you have to think about when you really want to go all out.

YES! High risk high reward is my kind of play style as well! I don’t want to be unkillable, but if one can play a complicated class darn well then by god you should be rewarded for doing so!

in Elementalist

Grimreaper.5370

The Arcane attacks can also be a “one use attack”. That means you switch to the Arcana Attunement (f5) and you have 5 skills for choice. (Depending on situation)

And when you then use a skill the other 4 go on CD. And when you switch to Arcana all Attunements get no CD.

One skill could be a “burst” attack, another could be a charge attack, another can be a CC attack, another can be a AOE attack or another skill could be a Combinition skill of
all 4 Attunements (Fire, water, air, lightning).
I think that realy could give the Elementalist new ways of gameplay! (And that would NOT be too sophisticated, cause its just one skill at time!)

Interesting idea, heres a scenario that comes to mind after reading this.

I’m in water attunement, I swap to my arcana attunement which does not put water on cooldown. I now have 5 skills to choose from in my arcana attunment, after choosing a skill I’m then swapped back into the last attunement I was using and now have some sort of new synergy that can be applied to one of my water attunement skills.

(edited by Grimreaper.5370)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

I would never object to more skills

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Elementalist

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

An interesting idea.

I always thought a cool idea would be for each attunement to have its own sort of “Overdrive” sort of thing. So you press once to go into the Attunement and then you press it again and it would buff up and even change some of your skills while putting all other attunements on its max cool down. Each attunement would also have its own AoE sort of effect as well.

Fire – Burning – 3 seconds
Water – Chill – 2 seconds
Air – Weakness – 4 seconds
Earth – Torment(2 stacks) – 3 seconds

It would proc every 3 seconds in say a 240 range affecting all in its range. The skills of that attunement would be buffed up by 25% and some could even change altogether at the cost of putting all over attunements on its full cool down (30 into Arcana would be 10 seconds)

Example

Fire D/D

Auto Attack – Dragons Blast: Fling Fire in a claw shaped spread at your foe. Each hit inflicts 1 second of Burning

Drake’s Breath – Spray a cone of fire at foes while on the move. 8 Hits Each hit inflicts 3 seconds of Burning.

Burning Rage – Inflict Burning on yourself to turn yourself into a Burning Bomb. Charge at your foe and deal massive damage and inflict 6 seconds of burning on all targets hit. Gain 3stacks of Might for Each Target hit by your explosion.

Ring of Fire – Damage and Burn nearby foes with a ring of fire. Foes that cross the burning are inflicted with Burning. Duration = 10 seconds.

Phoenix Burst – Fire a burning Phoenix from yourself into the target area. Any foes that already have Burning condition take Critical damage and inflicted with 6 seconds of Burning. Those not affected take 3 seconds of Burning and normal damage Area Burnings for 5 seconds. Each seconds someone is in the fire they are inflicted with 5 seconds of Burning.

Of course, the wording could be improved but you get the idea.

in Elementalist

CountzuCrytus.7256

Now thats a cool idea, a 5th attunement for the elite slot, summoning skills that can be used only every so often perhaps. As for the don’t make eles any more complicated comments? Rubbish! Make Elementalists too hard for noobs to use, its already one of the more advanced class’ for people who like to use their brains, make them more complicated I wouldn’t mind

As much as i feel the same way, i doubt the devs would

in Elementalist

Posted by: Vash Past.4385

Vash Past.4385

Lol. Ok, seriously guys.

Take Elemental Surge for once instead of Evasive Arcana, then equip at least Arcane Wave and Arcane Power. Preferably with Frost Bow or Arcane Blast as third choice. Equip armor to lengthen condition durations and sigils for more condition on proc. Realize you have practically everything you asked for in above posts.

I know you think Evasive Arcana can’t be lived without, but I assure you there are Many Possibilities with Elemental Surge, Arcane Power, and Arcane Wave

in Elementalist

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Lol. Ok, seriously guys.

Take Elemental Surge for once instead of Evasive Arcana, then equip at least Arcane Wave and Arcane Power. Preferably with Frost Bow or Arcane Blast as third choice. Equip armor to lengthen condition durations and sigils for more condition on proc. Realize you have practically everything you asked for in above posts.

I know you think Evasive Arcana can’t be lived without, but I assure you there are Many Possibilities with Elemental Surge, Arcane Power, and Arcane Wave

Elemental Surge is rather poor. I have used it and went back to EA because EA is much better. Wow, 5 condition procs every 45 seconds…yeah that is REALLY worth a 30point Grandmaster trait…

Sorry but Elemental Surge is A LONG way of being good enough for it to oust EA.

Burning – I have Perma Burning as it is. No need for it.
Chilled – Good
Air – Blind decent
Earth – Immobilize. Terrible.

I have no need for Burning when i have so much access as it is. The Chilled is good and the Blind is decent but even together they aren’t worth taking Elemental Surge. The Earth one though is SHOCKING.

Chilled and Blind can be great in different Arcane Skills. Like Arcane Shield and Blind is a great combo. AB and Chill is very nice AoE Chill. Even the Burning with AB is decent but Immobilize is SO poor. I would rather it be turned into a new condition we don’t have access to (with out sigils/runes) that condition would be Torment. A good stack and duration Torment added in place of Immobilize would be much more useful than a 1second immobilize. In groups they will have most likely anti condition food so the 1second goes down to like 1/2 second which is nothing.

in Elementalist

cheese.4739

Elemental Surge is rather poor. I have used it and went back to EA because EA is much better. Wow, 5 condition procs every 45 seconds...yeah that is REALLY worth a 30point Grandmaster trait...

Sorry but Elemental Surge is A LONG way of being good enough for it to oust EA.

Burning - I have Perma Burning as it is. No need for it.
Chilled - Good
Air - Blind decent
Earth - Immobilize. Terrible.

Okay right, here we go. I’m not much of a fan of ESurge, since I tend to build for EA if I’m going into deep arcana anyway (the only time I’ve really taken this trait has been to troll on Skyhammer with insta-immobilise, and that’s just making the best of a sucky map mechanic), but your argument includes a whole bunch of fallacies:

"5 condition procs every 45 seconds" - so you’re only running Arcane Power, without:
- Arcane Brilliance
- Arcane Wave
- Arcane Blast
- Arcane Shield
- Final Shielding (traited Arcane Shield proc)
- Arcane Retribution (traited Arcane Power proc)
- Arcane Mastery (srsly wtf)
You’ve tried running a powerful, build-defining, Grandmaster-level trait without actually building for it. Of course it went badly.

And for the conditions applied - remembering on top of these points that you can choose which attunement to activate the skills in and that you don’t have to, say, apply unnecessary chills on a downed enemy.
"Burning - I have Perma Burning as it is. No need for it." - the burning provided by this trait can allow you to free up utility or trait slots for other effects, or you can just not aim to cast arcanes in fire to proc ESurge effects.
"Chilled - Good
Air - Blind decent" - yes, they’re both pretty great effects in the right situations - the high chill duration from stacking ESurge procs on a foe will shut down many builds, and repeated blinds can also give powerful shutdown against enemies that don’t attack too frequently.

"Earth - Immobilize. Terrible." - ...really? This gets its own paragraph. Seriously, you think immobilise is terrible?
Have you not been following the arguments since immobilise stacking was introduced? It’s an incredibly powerful condition, especially as it can’t be cleared by stunbreaks but still prevents dodges unless the defender wants to waste a skill cooldown.
Immobilise lets you get a bit more time to decap (or maybe fullcap, depending on the situation) a point, or save a downed ally (woo insta-cast arcanes) or get away from someone chasing you. It lets your allies get off their burst since it prevents dodging.
It can keep someone in an AoE.
Immobilise is bloody brilliant, even at short durations.

Later in your post you go on to mention torment as an alternative to immobilise - I can maybe see this being useful (it’d be great for many condition builds) but the control it provides is limited to high condi damage builds... while immobilise is effective for control even with a 0-condi-damage setup.
To make condi Ele more useful, I’d rather see some trait or skill options to lengthen the durations of our other conditions (the soft CC ones like chill and cripple) so we can cover our damaging ones a bit better, and maybe also let folks running condi builds stack bleeds better. Such changes could be done without allowing our inherent versatility to outshine the heavy condi pressure accessible by Necromancers, or even that available to Mesmers and Engineers.

___

Oh, and one other thing - if you’re going to respond to any point in my post, please respond to all of it. Even if that means accepting that I’ve made (any) valid points -though I may not have done so and you’re of course welcome to note what you disagree with in every part of my post.
I ask this because every time you reply to someone (that you don’t agree with entirely) you seem to cherry-pick quotes to refute (with lots of ALLCAPS emphasis)... but you don’t actually address the core argument they’re making.
It doesn’t lead to interesting or useful discussion, it derails threads - and it just kittenes off the people who actually want to discuss the current state of the game, its classes, its balance, or the directions in which these things could be taken.

Edit: fixed a minor typo.

(edited by cheese.4739)

in Elementalist

Vash Past.4385

@Cheese
Thank you good sir, my feelings exactly, but I had decided the post wasn’t even worth responding to, because of the many reasons you mentioned.

5 procs, ROTFL!

in Elementalist

ArmageddonAsh.6430

I was talking specifically about Arcane Power combined with it as he specifically mentioned Arcane Power. Even with the trait i find Arcane Power just like with all the Arcane skills just have too much of a cool down. All of the Arcane skills are rather lackluster when you consider the cool downs.

I think it would have been better if the different arcane skills inflicted some different conditions. To give the player more options. For example – Immobilize on Arcane Shield is rather pointless.

That is true that you can apply them on how you want. It just means Earth is going to be wasted pretty much all the time because no one is really going to want to take it in its current state.

Given the right Rune like Torment if the 6/6 got buffed (which it needs!) it could be a real solid combo with Arcane Brilliance and Elemental Surge. Inflicting Torment and Burning or Chill could be a real nice combo. Air still would be rather meh and would be one of those skills where having different conditions based on the Arcane skill could be quite good. Though it would be quite hard for all the attunements bar Earth maybe Water as they could go for Bleeding, Torment and such. Where as Fire has pretty much only Burning. Air could go with Weakness as well which would be nice.

Something like (Air as an example):

Arcane Brilliance: Weakness
Arcane Wave: Blind
Arcane Shield: Blind
Arcane Blast: Weakness

It would just give the player a little more in terms of options. As i said Earth one is just SO poor that it is hardly ever going to be used. However, what is some of them applied nice stacks of Bleeding or Torment then it could be really strong.

It is not the condition that is the problem – It is the duration. Take Warriors for example. They would LAUGH at getting a 1 second Immobilize. Even with 40% food you would need to be using Arcane Power to get them to be stuck for what about 6 seconds at best thats with the ele having +40% food and the Warrior having no traits, no food, no rune or anything that reduces that or even removes it.

Of course the Torment would need to be of reasonable duration and stacks but i think it would be a better option than a condition that has a terrible duration that would only be useful if using a specific weapon set or using Arcane Blast. D/D for example would have next to no use for it. While a Scepter or Staff could find decent uses for it. Rather than have a condition that requires a specific weapon set for it to be useful wouldn’t it be better to have a condition that is effective no matter the weapon.

Personally i don’t think its the duration of our conditions that are the problem its the lack of variety. I use Rune and both sigils to get access to more conditions. With +40% food i find the duration okay. What we kind of lack is more of the damaging conditions. We have Bleeding and Burning but the likes of Confusion, Poison and Torment especially when kiting could be really helpful to the class.

While it has some uses, it just isn’t worth taking over a EA. That is just my opinion having used both in both Condition builds and in more Zerk based builds. Maybe if the Changes to other runesets that include conditions on Heal (like Torment) and they get a reasonable buff. 2 stacks on a 30 second cool down is poor. Then i could see it having it’s uses, but right now i much prefer EA.

in Elementalist

Posted by: P Fun Daddy.1208

P Fun Daddy.1208

Good movie!
Oh, attunement not element

in Elementalist

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

We just need the element of heart….. To become a Captain Planet.

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

(edited by LightningBlaze.4913)

in Elementalist

Swim.6830

WE JUST NEED THE ELEMENT OF HEART……TO BECOME A CAPTAIN PLANET!

I was thinking of something else entirely…

http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/w/witch/graphics-witch-617199.jpg

Zwim Elementalist
Consigliere
The Dragoon Brotherhood

in Elementalist

Sodeni.6041

I absolutely must say “agreed”! +1!

in Elementalist

Grimreaper.5370

Darn nay sayers, get outta here with your shenanigans. This is about adding more flavor to a class thats already super cool… but could always get a little cooler

in Elementalist

Posted by: tweeve.3782

tweeve.3782

a 5th attunement that sits in the elite slot isnt a half bad idea. if it had a some what long cool down like the guardian’s tomes it would work perfect. you could use it often enough to change the course of a battle but not so often that it gets over used.

If you could easily tell if an ele was going to pop the skill in WvW or pvp that would give the others people a clear view that they either need to take down that ele fast or run away so they waste the skill.

in Elementalist

Vash Past.4385

Also, I think next Elite, for absolute sure, should be something like Echo/Arcane Echo from GW1 mesmer class.

For those that never used it, it made tons of off kilter builds more viable and was more fun then a barrel of monkeys. I used to carry this with my Ele and double up on Firestorms, or lava fonts, AoEs, all sorts of funs stuff.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Echo

in Elementalist

Vash Past.4385

Echo + (x)…
… Meteor Shower – 2 at same time, but only once because of long CD of MS.
…Lava Font – Spam lava fonts while in Elite mode, way fun
…Conjure weapon – Team Weapon Conjures
…Lightning bolt Spam
etc…
The idea for Echo always was:
at max it’s only giving you an extra skill identical to one you already have anyway that isn’t Elite, so who can cry OP.
Opens up builds where you can’t quite proc the effect/skill you want often enough
When used on powerful skills, they have long CDs anyway, so you only get one or two extra in before Echo timer runs out

Who else has used this in GW1 successfully? Think it could port?

in Elementalist

Vash Past.4385

would allow you to have copied spell from one element while you were fighting in another element – zillion possibilities there

in Elementalist

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

Where is earth xD

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

in Elementalist

cheese.4739

Echo + (x)…
…Lightning bolt Spam
etc…
at max it’s only giving you an extra skill identical to one you already have anyway that isn’t Elite, so who can cry OP.
Opens up builds where you can’t quite proc the effect/skill you want often enough
When used on powerful skills, they have long CDs anyway, so you only get one or two extra in before Echo timer runs out

It could be really interesting – we lost a bunch of things to other classes (wards! Guards now have the ward effects on their consecrations and the skill names on their staff/hammer #5s!) so an argument could be made for pinching it from gw1’s Mesmers.

I toyed with Echo builds for a while, but of course it was always best used for Shiro runs. So many numbers!

in Elementalist

Vash Past.4385

Also generally I would love to use a good Elite and not lose all my other skills while it’s active I feel like?

in Elementalist

CountzuCrytus.7256

Echo + (x)…
…Lightning bolt Spam
etc…

It could be really interesting – we lost a bunch of things to other classes (wards! Guards now have the ward effects on their consecrations and the skill names on their staff/hammer #5s!) so an argument could be made for pinching it from gw1’s Mesmers.

I toyed with Echo builds for a while, but of course it was always best used for Shiro runs. So many numbers!

I remember Echo Arcane Echo Meteor Shower= Triple Meteor Shower in GW1

in Elementalist

Posted by: elprimo.4398

elprimo.4398

Or they could drop attune recharge to 0cd with an arcana GM trait.

Instead of giving us yet another kitten attunement, that will most likely triple our CDs forcring us to do 5x more work to get the same kitten results as other classes. Because of god kitten kitten balance. To kitten us for the next six kitten months. Kitten them, I say kitten them!!!.(starts fast heavy breathing).

Now talking seriously. I think they should improve the synergy of attument dancing. I mean more finishers.
Say for example with staff. Make water 2 a blast finisher. So I don’t have to wait for earth to come off-cd everytime I want to combo something. Air 4 whirl finisher. Hell even every Meteor of fire 5 should be a blast.(Maybe that would be over the top) but you get the Idea.

(edited by elprimo.4398)

in Elementalist

cheese.4739

I remember Echo Arcane Echo Meteor Shower= Triple Meteor Shower in GW1

This was used for soloing Shiro (well, you took one of the warrior henchmen, but all the damage came from the Ele player).

You set up a few defensive spells (for blocking and for dealing damage when you blocked), echo chained Arcane Echo → Echo, then Echo’d the special skill that Kunnavang gave Elementalists that did huge AoE damage. That’s 3 casts of it.
Your Warrior henchman has been banished by now, leaving a construct that attacks you in melee – they should die almost instantly to the nuke, giving you a morale boost and recharging all your Elemental Storms or whatever the skill was called.
Chain them again, refresh your ward/shielding, whoosh.

Reliable HM top-reward run, can take 6 players with you. Only time it should really mess up is when Mhenlo interferes like the eejit he is in all the Factions missions.

in Elementalist

Vash Past.4385

My fav fav was like meteor shower, the two echoes, the non elite version of savanah heat(can’t remember the name) with some lava font. Sky full of chaos. =)