The Guessing Game (Ferocity changes)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Zutha.5091

Zutha.5091

Q:

Lets take a guess at how much Critical Damage your build loses with the upcoming changes to Ferocity:

I predict I will have around 50% after the next Half yearly balance patch.

What do you have and what do you think it will be after the next balance patch?

http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=-k;4B2VV0y4-NkY0;9;59-TT;10;328A17A6J;4mydgUPrTg-FTV6;1Vb-Vt5PWu5ZYvai_5DWQ70HV5-cW5P;9;9;9;9;97e;3A-6I

(edited by Zutha.5091)

in Elementalist

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Wow your prediction is a pretty big hit. I doubt it will be that much.

The stat is best on trinkets which they said they wanted to balance out on evenly.

I remember reading someone speculated the change would be 11 ferocity = 1 critical damage. Not sure where they got 11 but it was based around the fact that Anet said they could release a Ferocity main stat gear set and that trait lines give you 300 of whatever stat.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Elementalist

Zutha.5091

From reading the Critcal Damage blog it seems I’ll be pretty close to my estimate.

15 ferocity per CD %.

(edited by Zutha.5091)

in Elementalist

Zutha.5091

44%. I was pretty close

in Elementalist

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

Well, to be quite fair…most of our damage was already less than that of warriors and thieves. So in a way, we got buffed because we now essentially get more damage reduction than other professions get against us.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Windwalker.2047

Windwalker.2047

Well, to be quite fair…most of our damage was already less than that of warriors and thieves. So in a way, we got buffed because we now essentially get more damage reduction than other professions get against us.

Sooo the glass is half full but upside down?

in Elementalist

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

Sooo the glass is half full but upside down?

Hehe…that’s an awesome reply.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.