The ele dilemma

The ele dilemma

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

How could I show Anet that I want changes on the ele when I cant stop playing it?

As frustrated as I am in PvP, I cant stop playing mine in PvE. It is fun, refreshing, fun to watch, epic. Yet, because Im putting hours into it and basically tellng Anet “hey, ele is fine, dont do anything about it, after all, Im still playing it” , right?

After all the time, money and gold I have put into mine I cant put it into the shelf so that ANet sees my pain.

Is there anyone else facing this dilemma? Are we cursed to bear witness to our favorite class being ignored into oblivion, where it gets nerfed a little bit more every patch, a few unnecesary changes that hurt more than do good, and watch every other class get buffed?

What can we do as a community to fix this?!

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

The ele dilemma

in Elementalist

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

The only reason I still play is because of my Elementalist. We’ve had Elementalists Anonymous, we now have #ELETISM. We’ve tried, for many many months, yet all is vain.

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

The ele dilemma

in Elementalist

Posted by: LelouchViBritannia.3607

LelouchViBritannia.3607

As bad as ele is in pvp right now, I can’t play other classes more than 1 or 2 hours at a time because they are get so boring so fast because they all are easymode (besides engineer) and just don’t have the combat flow that D/D ele has.

I command you to be AWESOME.

The ele dilemma

in Elementalist

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

I think you are stressing yourselves a bit too much over a game. Probably take a break until the Ele becomes easy mode again.

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

The ele dilemma

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gearbox.2748

Gearbox.2748

Then don’t play pvp and just play pve. Play what you have fun with.
I would be quite happy if all players stopped playing pvp or at least all Eles stopped playing pvp.
I don’t play pvp, but bad changes happen to my Elementalist because of … pvp…. in my pve game. It is super frustrating that something happens in a universe part that you have no part of gives causality to what you do.

The ele dilemma

in Elementalist

Posted by: LelouchViBritannia.3607

LelouchViBritannia.3607

Then don’t play pvp and just play pve. Play what you have fun with.
I would be quite happy if all players stopped playing pvp or at least all Eles stopped playing pvp.
I don’t play pvp, but bad changes happen to my Elementalist because of … pvp…. in my pve game. It is super frustrating that something happens in a universe part that you have no part of gives causality to what you do.

Imagine that: some people find pve brainnumbingly boring and would rather slit their arms than play a single minute of it.

I command you to be AWESOME.

The ele dilemma

in Elementalist

Posted by: ATC Alpha.4098

ATC Alpha.4098

I’m torn between my ele and mesmer, but my ele, main and 1st char has the best skins and expensive dyes (3+ F&F dyes) and Bifrost. I like both chars equally, sometimes I get frustrated over how squishy ele is, how my fav builds and staff are so weak.

You kinda have to use D/D, conjures to keep up with the others, defense is lacking as well. I do fine most of the time in dungeons though. I’m the best IB&FGS dispenser