Those with Mistfire wolf

Those with Mistfire wolf

in Elementalist

Posted by: jingkangtan.6752

jingkangtan.6752

Is it worth it to get collector/deluxe edition for mistfire wolf?
All elites suck in PvE anyway so i was wondering

Those with Mistfire wolf

in Elementalist

Posted by: MightyMicah.7451

MightyMicah.7451

I was wondering the same. I don’t see anyone using it so I imagine it’s not very good. But I don’t know.

This is that new sound. Ya’ll ain’t ready.

Those with Mistfire wolf

in Elementalist

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

I tried using the glyph of elementals in SE P1+2 in addition to bringing the mistfire wolf. The fire, air, and water ele dies in less than 30 seconds for me, but the mistfire wolf tends to stay alive the entire duration. It also deals more damage than the earth ele so I tend to bring the wolf instead.

Those with Mistfire wolf

in Elementalist

Posted by: pmnt.4067

pmnt.4067

I wouldn’t buy the deluxe edition for the Mistfire Wolf alone. All races except Norn have a summon as racial elite. The Series 7 Golem (Asura) still does insane damage (only the damage to WvW doors has been nerfed) and the Hounds of Balthasar (Human) are quite good. Sylvari has 3 elite summons (I like the turrets, never really tested the other two) and Charrs have the Warband Support (never tried that). I’m not a fan of the Norn transformations (I sometimes use Snow Leopard for stealth) and rather use FGS.

I can’t wait until ANet releases the game promoted in the manifesto.
Until that, I’ll play GW2.

Those with Mistfire wolf

in Elementalist

Posted by: Lord of Ownledge.9682

Lord of Ownledge.9682

tried the elites vs some reefriders and counted hits: Mistfirewolf did ~400 dps while fire ele did ~470 dps. Best would be sylvari turrets(if all survive though what like never happens in dungs).
I didnt consider other class elites cause: sylvari wolf does less dps than mistfire(wiki said), and most others have too much CD for me.
So as ele ill stick with the Glyph of Elementals (mine survives nearly all fights in dungs cause he like never has aggro)