Transform:Tornado

in Elementalist

Posted by: rhodoc.2381

rhodoc.2381

Tornado is classified as transform which does not exist such a class in the game. The classification is there so traits work them. So Devs once invented a class like transform and changed it to be something else maybe cantrip or else.

So why “transform” still exist? it has been 6 months.

My opinion is change it to be cantrip.

Btw, tornado still needs love.

[VcY] Velocity – Gargamell

in Elementalist

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

I wish I could still teleport in tornado. I might actually knock someone off something then. Instead of just spin and lose all my hp.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Elementalist

Posted by: Saturn.6591

Saturn.6591

Tornado is classified as transform which does not exist such a class in the game. The classification is there so traits work them. So Devs once invented a class like transform and changed it to be something else maybe cantrip or else.

Wtf are you talking about? Are you saying all those skills don’t exist? Btw, they are called “transform” because they… yeah, because they transform stuff. I know; that’s easy to miss, so I don’t blame you.

Also, changing it into a cantrip would make it kinda OP.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Nikkle.4013

Nikkle.4013

It’s kind of weird that a tornado can get owned by a ranger sitting off a node shooting arrows at it. I think they need to add a swirling wind effect to it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: SlimGenre.6417

SlimGenre.6417

Elites are hardly that, but I do have to say I’m becoming more and more a fan of tornado, especially in WvW… It is silly that a thief’s Dagger Storm is sort of similar, but the thief get’s to reflect projectiles while we don’t.

Although tornado isn’t the worlds greatest elite, there’s something funny about tossing a 20 or 30 man enemy zerg in WvW… I said funny… not entirely function… but funny

in Elementalist

Posted by: Comaetilico.3645

Comaetilico.3645

also the inability to dodge roll make u a really easy and slow moving target…

in Elementalist

Posted by: SuiRyuJin.4615

SuiRyuJin.4615

u can dodge while in tornado, i do it all the time. if u use tornado right in conjunction with ur zerg on the enemy, it can really screw up defensive positions on the enemy side. trying to get on a seige while theres a tornado parked on it is pretty hard unless u stability in which case it is also only for a few sec

Suiryujin – Ele [Pyro]
Server: Maguuma

in Elementalist

Posted by: LordSlack.4685

LordSlack.4685

Wtf are you talking about? Are you saying all those skills don’t exist? Btw, they are called “transform” because they… yeah, because they transform stuff. I know; that’s easy to miss, so I don’t blame you.

Also, changing it into a cantrip would make it kinda OP.

Woah this guy got pretty mad.

I think what he means is that according to that wiki link you sent, Elementalists only get 1 Transform skill so no matter what build you try to develop, Tornado just sits over there all by itself as a standalone skill. Cantrip wouldn’t be too bad, you could regen in tornado form which would make it feel slightly more elite than it is, since you’re a sitting duck.