Trinket choice?

Trinket choice?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Razor.6392

Razor.6392

My armor is zerk ascended. I was annoyed for a long time because I finished it right before they introduced ferocity, but then I simply concluded that my ele would be the pve guy in my account.

I still miss doing wvw tho, and zerk won’t cut it for d/d!

There is absolutely no way I’m making another ascended set, so all that’s left to change are my trinkets (ascended zerk, some are the valk mix)

Would it be best to get Knight’s, Cavalier (32% crit chance) or Celestial? (Cavalier was easiest to calculate because I only had to remove my trinkets)

Which one would you guys recommend? My current crit chance is 51% with food, and 201% crit damage. (00266)

Level 60 pvp
Ele & thief main (full ascended)
Down with the braindead faceroll classes.

(edited by Razor.6392)

Trinket choice?

in Elementalist

Posted by: maxinion.8396

maxinion.8396

You can play with all stats and gear allocations using http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/, just as an fyi.

Trinket choice?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Quakeman.9378

Quakeman.9378

Are you zerging or mainly roaming?

Yoloswaginz- D/D thief SBI
Tyronee Biggums- Warrior SBI
“If fifty people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing”-Bertrand Russell

Trinket choice?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Razor.6392

Razor.6392

Are you zerging or mainly roaming?

roam of course, I’ll keep my zerk trinkets to staff zerg.

this is for d/d

Level 60 pvp
Ele & thief main (full ascended)
Down with the braindead faceroll classes.

Trinket choice?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Quakeman.9378

Quakeman.9378

The problem with going celestial is you don’t have any armor that provides with vitality or toughness, so you’re going to be overly squishy. Imo, you’ll want to go a soldier knight mix, probably with more soldier than knight b/c you lack vitality. You don’t need more damage at this point, you need more survivability. My ele sits at around 165% crit damage usually, which is more than enough. I sometimes swap some things out to get a little more toughness as I like to be at around 2600 armor, usually putting me at around 157% crit damage or so If I recall correctly.

Yoloswaginz- D/D thief SBI
Tyronee Biggums- Warrior SBI
“If fifty people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing”-Bertrand Russell

Trinket choice?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Lynnie.7213

Lynnie.7213

What Quakeman said : for D/D i think you should go soldier/knight mix or you can go full zerk and try to put a burst build together.

Burning Speed + Lightining Flash + Fire Grab on them and hope for 10~15k? I don’t know.

D O N E E
Necromancer – Ranger WvW/Spvp/Pve/Build/Guide videos:
http://www.youtube.com/donee