Un nerf Elementalists!

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: ARM.3912

ARM.3912

The class is complete garbage now anet. Man up and admit you made a mistake, and take away the stupid nerfs.

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

The ele is better than ever with the recent patch!

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

Revert mist form nerf, add an additional -30% (-50% total for air skills) cooldown for movement skills (rtl, burning speed, etc.) to Aeromancer’s Alacrity, and put a stun breaker back on lightning flash. That would be enough to make me happy.

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Melkiah.2496

Melkiah.2496

The class is complete garbage now anet. Man up and admit you made a mistake, and take away the stupid nerfs.

Mind to state why it’s a garbage in your opinion?

Melkiah Soulreaper
VII Guild
Elementalist

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

This might sound a bit harsh but personally I think you should just give it a rest and switch classes since the ones who balance this class have no idea what the flying kitten is going on.

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Revert mist form nerf, add an additional -30% (-50% total for air skills) cooldown for movement skills (rtl, burning speed, etc.) to Aeromancer’s Alacrity, and put a stun breaker back on lightning flash. That would be enough to make me happy.

Lightning Flash is much better now.

It got the cooldown slashed down to 40seconds, the damage is higher if you care about that.
Sure it lost the stunbreaker. But! You can still teleport while stunned.

Sure you remain stunned, but you are out of harms way and stuns dont generally last all that long. Especially not in PvP where the longest stuns are 2seconds(?). The guy that stunned you now has to les then 2seconds to jog towards where you flashed to actually take advantage of that stun.
Given human reaction times and having to find you he’ll likely have barely 1sec to close 900range, and thats with a 2sec stun.

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Caffynated.5713

Caffynated.5713

It got the cooldown slashed down to 40seconds, the damage is higher if you care about that.

Sure you remain stunned, but you are out of harms way and stuns dont generally last all that long. Especially not in PvP where the longest stuns are 2seconds(?). The guy that stunned you now has to les then 2seconds to jog towards where you flashed to actually take advantage of that stun.
Given human reaction times and having to find you he’ll likely have barely 1sec to close 900range, and thats with a 2sec stun.

“Slashed” to 40 seconds. A whole 5 seconds in exchange for losing its stun breaker. Oh and don’t forget that it now hits for 1200 instead of 800. Watch out, I might one shot somebody.

If it’s such a trivial change that makes no difference, why would they bother making it and why would you object to it being changed back?

Hint: it’s a big kittening deal

“We recognize that the changes to [ele] will essentially remove it from play. In the future,
we may consider whether or not there is an incarnation of [ele] that would be viable
but balanced. For now, we do not expect it to see serious use.” – ANet

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kodiak.3281

Kodiak.3281

So it’s like this.

Developers have plans. Sometimes these plans have good intentions but are implemented poorly. For example Elementalist may have been a “jack of all trades” character that had mobility, utility, bit of support (healing), and boons at the cost of health and having the lowest armor type. It was all a pretty strong and competitive package especially when in a 0/10/0/30/30 spec which became dominate.

They’re “gambling” on the concept that the only reason people didn’t play other specs was because the dominate spec was too good and no other specs could exist. However over time, in what can only be presumed is a plan to get Elementalists to spec in different areas, we’ve seen losses (nerfs) to our healing, utility, mobility and boons and zero gains to our survivability elsewhere. Unfortunately the problem is, and I say this as a person who plays multiple specs and swaps around, the REAL reason why people gyrated towards a 0/x/0/20/20 style builds was because the other trees (Fire, Air, Earth) were/are a mess. Consequently, they fix Air and Earth and you see a lot more builds going more points into them.

Unfortunately developers never admit to making mistakes design wise.

So now we’re left with this mess of a character that had a good amount of it’s core ripped out or reduced to the point of being almost entirely ineffective (the jack of all trades part) without anything to really replace it (no HP increases, no armor increases). The other few trees they fixed are more viable but ultimately the character as a whole is still weaker for it. Think of it like they were playing Jenga with the Elementalist class and they’ve removed so many blocks that we’re literally a husk of what we once were as a class…still standing…but no one ever replaced the blocks they took out.

The grim part is that based on how long it took them to even address our trait lines (and they largely skipped entirely over Fire) it will be probably another half of a year or longer before they even think about addressing the issues that resulted from their playing around with the Elementalist class design. They will claim the notion they want to give things time to see how it all pans out but anyone who plays multiple classes can see that other than staff fields there is literally nothing we do that can’t be done better by another class.

Save yourself some headache and just settle into another character if you’re intent on sticking it out.

Kodiak X – Blackgate

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Grevender.9235

Grevender.9235

The guy that stunned you now has to les then 2seconds to jog towards where you flashed to actually take advantage of that stun.

so what? how’s that gonna save you in a party vs party skirmish with skilled players AND an incoming enemy zerg?

sPvP is way too forgiving, and I still fail to understand why in the world A.Net balances all the PvP aspects of the game around just one prebuilt and static scenario.

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Shar.3402

Shar.3402

Elementalists are fine, but I agree that RTL should be reverted to 20s pve only, not even WvW.

Shar Teel – Elementalist
Yolo queue FTW [YOLO] – Desolation (EU)
Champion Magus, Genius

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Demon.5082

Demon.5082

I would not say Elementalists are garbage since we do have it better than some classes. Sadly, our build diversity is down the toilet with fire/earth just not being as powerful as air/water and arcana just being too good respective to the others in spvp/tpvp.

Cevinian (elementalist), Gesmia Romirr (mesmer), Zerkarr (warrior) Devona’s Rest – US.
Breakdown of class roles in tpvp
Suggestions for improving/fixing elementalists

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

I would not say Elementalists are garbage since we do have it better than some classes. Sadly, our build diversity is down the toilet with fire/earth just not being as powerful as air/water and arcana just being too good respective to the others in spvp/tpvp.

how do we “have it better” than some classes? which classes and how?

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

ARM.3912

“Slashed” to 40 seconds. A whole 5 seconds in exchange for losing its stun breaker. Oh and don’t forget that it now hits for 1200 instead of 800. Watch out, I might one shot somebody.

If it’s such a trivial change that makes no difference, why would they bother making it and why would you object to it being changed back?

I laughed out loud. Great post, and completely correct. In the real game (WvW) adding 50% damage to a 1k spell on a 30 second timer isn’t going to effect anything. Stun breaking will effect something though – the survivability of the lowest HP and lowest armor class in the game (translation: the most squishy character in the game and they take away survivability).

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

ARM.3912

This^. I would LOVE to hear what class we have it better than.

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: FirstBlood.7359

FirstBlood.7359

Is it so difficult to see why having stunbreak on all cantrips was wrong? Today’s Lightning Flash is absolutely fine.

Tz tz

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Shar.3402

Shar.3402

Warriors, to name one.
Also, having it better than some other classes doesn’t necessarily means that we’re stronger 1vs1. And that leads us to be far better than rangers in team fights.

Shar Teel – Elementalist
Yolo queue FTW [YOLO] – Desolation (EU)
Champion Magus, Genius

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

ARM.3912

Warriors, to name one.
Also, having it better than some other classes doesn’t necessarily means that we’re stronger 1vs1. And that leads us to be far better than rangers in team fights.

LOL! Yes, everyone has so much pity for the poor warriors. /Sarcasm off

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

You mean the warriors who are pretty much the only choice for PvE now? When’s the last time someone needed an ele for a dungeon run? Except for the occasional ice bow in AC. The things we USED TO be able to do can better be covered by a guardian now.

(edited by Nikkinella.8254)

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

I thought it was 60sec at first, must be mistaken with a different ability. Still, a 12% cooldown reduction.
Lightning Flash can also be used offensively to land abilities or catch up with someone trying to escape death. Extra damage, always useful.

The loss of the stunbreaker isnt very relevant when the ability can still be used even if you’re stunned. At worst, after you zap away, you cant run away instantly and are delayed by a second at most.
Something that also happens randomly on all sorts of abilities where the game bugs out and doesnt properly resume movement (RTL being an example most here would recognize).

The primairy function of a Stunbreaker is so you do not get beat on helplessly. Lightning Flash still accomplishes that quite handily without being a stunbreaker.

And if you’re worried about getting outrun by a zerg here’s a newsflash, you will be anyway. You cant outrun Warriors, or Thieves or even Rangers. Having LF be a stunbreaker wasnt gona save you in that situation anyway.

And in return of all this, you got stunbreakers spread out to other ability types. So not just Cantrip specs benefit from these skills. and allowing players who didnt spec for Cantrips to pick up a stunbreaker that also isnt a Cantrip.
So i really dont see what the fuss is with LF. Its still an awesome ability, that gets me out of a tight spot even while stunned, on a shorter cooldown and people arent tied into just Cantrip as stunbreaker. This part of the changes made to Ele is just a win.

(edited by Terrahero.9358)

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Nikkinella.8254

^Why can’t LF be like Mesmer’s Blink? Drastically lower cooldown than LF AND still has a stunbreaker.

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: loseridoit.2756

loseridoit.2756

^Why can’t LF be like Mesmer’s Blink? Drastically lower cooldown than LF AND still has a stunbreaker.

mesmer have very little passive defense.

Lighting flash does a decent amount of damage which merits the cd increase.

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Nikkinella.8254

What are you smoking? Mesmer has it’s clones to confuse the enemy. Most people cant figure out which is the real one. And they have much higher armor and HP than we have. My Mesmer is still just in rares and still has much better stats than my ele in full exotics and ascended gear. The Mesmer would probably have better survivability than ele even if I was just in blues.

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Aether McLoud.1975

Aether McLoud.1975

LOL. And eles have? Eles don’t even have active defenses like mesmers do.

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

loseridoit.2756

LOL. And eles have? Eles don’t even have active defenses like mesmers do.

All classes have active defense. Mesmer have very little passive defense.

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

loseridoit.2756

What are you smoking? Mesmer has it’s clones to confuse the enemy. Most people cant figure out which is the real one. And they have much higher armor and HP than we have. My Mesmer is still just in rares and still has much better stats than my ele in full exotics and ascended gear. The Mesmer would probably have better survivability than ele even if I was just in blues.

What do most mesmer call the enemy when they are confused by clones

A noob

Being confused by clones is just like finding a thief in stealth. A huge L2P issue

Mesmer are design to not get hit which is why the class is least gear dependent class.

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Nikkinella.8254

The fact still remains that even a naked Mesmer would have more survivability than a fully geared ele. That’s just how bad we are. Why do you think we’re pretty much forced to spec into water and arcane? Because our base stats suck so horribly.

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

loseridoit.2756

The fact still remains that even a naked Mesmer would have more survivability than a fully geared ele. That’s just how bad we are. Why do you think we’re pretty much forced to spec into water and arcane? Because our base stats suck so horribly.

Survivability =/= the ability to kill the enemy. I can make a guardian that survive almost anything but I cannot kill anybody.

I dont mind that you guys are QQ about water and arcane but dont speak of other class design if you do not remotely understand it.

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Nikkinella.8254

You seem to be the one who doesn’t understand. And it’s not like we can kill anyone already anyway. Our damage is so pitiful compared to other classes. My tanky guardian does more damage than a glass ele does. There’s something wrong with that.

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

loseridoit.2756

You seem to be the one who doesn’t understand. And it’s not like we can kill anyone already anyway. Our damage is so pitiful compared to other classes. My tanky guardian does more damage than a glass ele does. There’s something wrong with that.

then qq about ele damage. i am not going comment about it.

you are bring in another class into the discussion so i just jumped in.

I was replying to Aether McLoud.1975 comment on why does mesmer blink have a lower cd

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Nikkinella.8254

And my point was mesmers shouldn’t have a lower cooldown teleport with a stunbreak when they have better defense and survivability and damage than we do. It would make more sense if they had LF and we had Blink.

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

loseridoit.2756

And my point was mesmers shouldn’t have a lower cooldown teleport with a stunbreak when they have better defense and survivability and damage than we do. It would make more sense if they had LF and we had Blink.

Mesmer do not have much defense. They are designed to not take damage.

However, stealth condition mesmer now have good access to protect boon
New patch: Prismatic_Understanding have a crazy buff

Survivability =/= defense.

Blink is active damage migration which fits the design of the Mesmer much better than the ele.

Elemental have protection boon and other skills that are meant to minimize damage intake.

Vitality doesnt matter in this game because the lowest health pool classes have the highest survivability.

Eles and guards

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

ARM.3912

Vitality doesnt matter in this game because the lowest health pool classes have the highest survivability.

Eles and guards

Oh, so it is make up stuff day? OK! Anet is a good company with smart people and elementalists are balanced.

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Benji.9203

Benji.9203

And it’s not like we can kill anyone already anyway. Our damage is so pitiful compared to other classes. My tanky guardian does more damage than a glass ele does. There’s something wrong with that.

No

: ^ I

To the complainers….just reroll it isn’t hard. You obviously no longer find the ele enjoyable why not save your self the trouble and move on to “greener pastures”. Either that or quit the game. Here are some quick directions to a class you may now be considering:

“I want stealth!” -make a thief
“I want clones!” -make a mesmer
“I want the BEST mobility!” -warrior…. (LMAO) is where its at
“I want to have retal and aegis galore!” -guardians would love to have you
“I want a pet!” – rangers are to the left
“I want to be a blob of death!” – necros just got buffed
“I want to walk away from explosions in slow motion” -welcome to the engineer

(edited by Benji.9203)

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

loseridoit.2756

Eles and guards

Oh, so it is make up stuff day? OK! Anet is a good company with smart people and elementalists are balanced.

well, you can build a bunker guardian and ele and troll people, although not as well as pre nerf rtl.

now, try making the same trolling feat with a bunker warrior.

not possible because warriors do not have sustain.

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Hanako.1827

Hanako.1827

Mind to state why it’s a garbage in your opinion?

Because every other profession can do what you do but better, the difference is our skills are more varied and thats it.

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

You have to focus on the issue you guys keep throwing more and more hats into the ring to make the case against 1 class.

Argument is brought up that Elementalist need higher base stats to match a Mesmer.

Then on the other hand guardian is brought up because it does more damage being tanky than a Elementalist but a Guardian has lower base HP than a mesmer, that’s not brought into the discussion because it doesn’t prove the persons point.

You need to look at the class on its own merit it’s skills on their own merit. You can’t pick and chose the counter argument of “X class can do this” thats stacking the deck against the elementalist.

You can take any class in the game and make a case for buffs for that class using other classes to support your argument.

Its easy

Mesmer needs stability OMG! – Warriors, Elementalist, Guardian, Rangers all have easy access to stability what do we get? 2 secs on a mantra nobody cares about mantras!

Thief needs 1200 range – OMG we are the only class that doesn’t have 1200 range (see every class in the game)

Thief omg my support sucks why can’t I haz phat healz! – See Guardian, elementalist, even warriors can get phat healz with shouts and banners! They should allow you to load water bullets into pistol so we can shoot people with support!

Rangers OMG we are rangers the word Range is in our name but we are the worst ranged class – (see every other class except thief)

Guardians – OMG why do warriors have so much HP I have to spec to get more HP why is my base HP as low as a elementalist who is a cloth class! OMG. Why can’t I go full zerker like Warriors (sPvP, WvW) Why do I have to spec heavier in healing power than a elementalist!

Mesmer – OMG I need out of combat swiftness I mean Thieves move around alot, Warriors are faster than us and do more damage, Elementalist have swiftness. We Need Moar swiftness access.

Warrior – I need sustain I mean ele’s have protection, mesmer get protection easily, guardians have protection. I mean I’m a melee class I’m front lines baby! I need prot! Why don’t I get protection when I’m melee?

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kodiak.3281

Kodiak.3281

Mesmer do not have much defense. They are designed to not take damage.

However, stealth condition mesmer now have good access to protect boon
New patch: Prismatic_Understanding have a crazy buff

Survivability =/= defense.

Blink is active damage migration which fits the design of the Mesmer much better than the ele.

Elemental have protection boon and other skills that are meant to minimize damage intake.

Eles and guards

Mesmers have the most active defenses of any light armor classes. They get a teleport, numerous sources of stealth, clones, leap (staff), blocks (scepter, /sword), distortion, portal, etc. I mean really, a well played mesmer is just as annoying as a well played thief and has a huge amount of active defenses and ways to avoid taking damage.

However unlike the thief who gets similar style escapability the Mesmer has the medium amount of health pool. This doesn’t really jive with the way the game is designed or balanced.

Protection on an Elementalist is fairly limited in it’s duration. All our sources of it are on extremely tiny amounts so even with maximum +Boon duration we won’t ever see it up long enough to really be counted for us. This is more of a Guardian mechanic and the reason why Guardians have such low hitpoints, not the Elementalist.

Ele’s survivability actually primarily comes from the combination of many small working pieces. When you take all the tiny effects and add them together you actually get quite nice survivability because a little bit of protection plus a little bit of healing plus a lot of condition removal plus little bit of mobility adds up. You can get away with having lower hitpoints and lower armor because all of that adds up.

The problem is…they’re continuously (patch after patch after patch) removing pieces. Our heals got nerfed. Our condition removal is decent but no longer crazy. Mobility was reduced. Boon durations repeatedly lowered. It’s making a class where you already had to be on top of your game before to be successful to now being on top of your game to be mediocre…

…or roll a Mesmer and dominate with ease.

Kodiak X – Blackgate

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

loseridoit.2756

The problem is…they’re continuously (patch after patch after patch) removing pieces. Our heals got nerfed. Our condition removal is decent but no longer crazy. Mobility was reduced. Boon durations repeatedly lowered. It’s making a class where you already had to be on top of your game before to be successful to now being on top of your game to be mediocre…

…or roll a Mesmer and dominate with ease.

well, they are trying to nerf every class to mediocre.

engineer elixir r got nerfed hard

Mesmer blurr frenzy is an evade <- no more invul environmental exploits

Warrior still kinda bad.

At least anet is kinda consistent by making mediocrity their plan

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

oZii.2864

Put 10 point in earth for Prot on auras go stand anywhere.

with 60% boon duration you can keep protection up almost indefinitely thats without throwing in fire aura(this is for d/d) if you throw in armor of earth you can have protection up permanently. If you take water skills recharge faster it makes it even easier. Same can be said about air skills recharge faster if you wanted to go perma protection.

{Thief}

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Aether McLoud.1975

LOL you can’t keep protection up “almost indefinitely”. You could for 1 or 2 days when magnetic grasp was bugged but that was fixed very swiftly.

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

oZii.2864

LOL you can’t keep protection up “almost indefinitely”. You could for 1 or 2 days when magnetic grasp was bugged but that was fixed very swiftly.

Then you have terrible rotations or something. You can keep protection up pretty easily.

Swap to earth out of earth,

Go water for frost aura, Air for shocking aura, out of air into fire. Wait for Earth to come back up swap to earth. Swap out of earth into water (because shocking aura will be the first aura to come back up) Swap to fire when its of CD back to earth air should be coming back up Swap to air Shocking aura repeat.

I just taught you how to keep protection up almost permanently (thats without adding in armor of earth or fire aura) this is just standing around doing nothing.

Your welcome

{Thief}

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Galtrix.7369

Galtrix.7369

1) Create a Ranger
2) Play your Ranger for 3 minutes
3) Realize that Elementalists are 50 times better than Rangers
4) Come back to forums and apologize to all Elementalists
5) Go to the Rangers forum and sympathize with them

[~Galtrix~] [~Level 80 Elementalist~] [~GoM~]

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

loseridoit.2756

1) Create a Ranger

I already sympathize with ranger and want anet to rework the class.

Making bm ranger viable is just gimmicky and I want the ranger itself to be viable

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Aether McLoud.1975

Then you have terrible rotations or something. You can keep protection up pretty easily.

Swap to earth out of earth,

Go water for frost aura, Air for shocking aura, out of air into fire. Wait for Earth to come back up swap to earth. Swap out of earth into water (because shocking aura will be the first aura to come back up) Swap to fire when its of CD back to earth air should be coming back up Swap to air Shocking aura repeat.

I just taught you how to keep protection up almost permanently (thats without adding in armor of earth or fire aura) this is just standing around doing nothing.

Your welcome

Oh look that thief just murdered you through protection because you were busy doing some petty dance instead of actually trying to fight him.

You’re a terrible player and have no idea how elementalists work so please stop posting your illogical bullkitten all over this board.

Also, *You’re welcome

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Galtrix.7369

Galtrix.7369

1) Create a Ranger

I already sympathize with ranger and want anet to rework the class.

Making bm ranger viable is just gimmicky and I want the ranger itself to be viable

If Anet hasn’t done anything about the Ranger this far into the game’s life, then it probably won’t get a significant rework at all. Guess how long I’ve been waiting for the Ranger to get a “rework”? Since the beginning of Guild Wars 1 when it sucked there too. Anet completely ignored all our pleas for buffs to the Ranger when all of the Rangers were sprawled on the ground dying from one hit from a tiny rabbit. I can give an accurate guess as to how many Rangers there were right before GW2 came out. Probably 5 in the entire game were Rangers. But anyway, Elementalists are completely fine, I use mine all the time and steamroll everything in my path. It’s a completely different turnover from playing a Ranger and doing damage like I’m slapping someone in the face to playing an Elementalist and creating an inferno of fiery doom beneath the feet of my enemy.

[~Galtrix~] [~Level 80 Elementalist~] [~GoM~]

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

oZii.2864

Oh look that thief just murdered you through protection because you were busy doing some petty dance instead of actually trying to fight him.

You’re a terrible player and have no idea how elementalists work so please stop posting your illogical bullkitten all over this board.

Also, *You’re welcome

You have terrible tunnel vision. I know you want to try to discredit/attack me but at least make a good counter first.

I know you like to post things like Fire = Steam = Smoke rofl give ele stealth!!

The fact that a thief can still kill you while you have protection up has nothing to do with the fact that you can keep protection up!

The conversation was about elementalist having protection up not if you can still die while you have protection up. lmao

The application of having protection up in a fight 100% is different. You can still keep it up in a fight 100% (assuming it isn’t removed) if you wanted to it wouldn’t require much thinking .

{Thief}

(edited by oZii.2864)

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: sinzer.4018

sinzer.4018

I can’t really take the complaints about ele nerfs seriously tbh. Even after the nerfs i’d still rather play my ele over my warrior. It’s far more forgiving.

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: GuyWithTroll.5197

GuyWithTroll.5197

I think the elementalist would be perfect as is if it were allowed to switch weapon sets like every other class. What is the point of having 4 attuments but not being able to switch out your burn gear for healing gear. Let us assign weapon sets to our attunements so they switch together- it would make things more fair considering we have the most micro-management of any class except engineer, which is also capable of better tanking/dps.

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

ARM.3912

I can’t really take the complaints about ele nerfs seriously tbh. Even after the nerfs i’d still rather play my ele over my warrior. It’s far more forgiving.

Then you are VERY bad at playing a warrior. That’s the best class in the game by far.

Un nerf Elementalists!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Niize.9817

Niize.9817

What nerfs? did I miss anything?:o