[Video Guide] Staff Support Elementalist (Icifyr)

in Elementalist

Posted by: IceTenacious.4126

IceTenacious.4126

Please watch it on YouTube so you can get 1080p. Also, this is a guide for PvP. All of my characters are level 1 in PvE and I don’t play WvW.

I tried to make this guide as short as possible but I still ended up with 15 minutes of video. I’ve split the video into three parts and I will leave an annotation at the end of each video with a link to the next video. Also, you can find the next part by viewing the videos on my channel. I have a lot of little tips that I could have given so I might make another video and post it up later. Please leave any suggestions, tips or mistakes in a comment. Also, rate and/or subscribe if you enjoyed my video.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Whoopin.2943

Whoopin.2943

Waste of time watchin you run around the lobby and jump nonstop ADHD style. Tried to fast forward to the action and was actually surprised there was none.

Video of reading tooltips dizzy mode.

[TXG] Team X Gaming
Maguuma

in Elementalist

Posted by: Chris.7653

Chris.7653

I appreciate you making a video man, but at least talk over some gameplay…you jumping around annoyed me so much I couldn’t finish either of the 3 videos.

in Elementalist

Posted by: IceTenacious.4126

IceTenacious.4126

sorry for the jumping around lol, it’s just habitual. hmm, i guess most of it was reading tooltips, in a way, and i probably should have incorporated some more tips and rotations. if you’re interested in rotations you should probably watch the last video (towards the end). ok, i’ll upload a video with some gameplay. thanks for the replies, watch this space — i will be back with another video and i won’t be half awake!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Chris.7653

Chris.7653

Also just a little more feedback, people will respect and want to try yoru spec/advice more if you show it to them in actual use, like sPvP or WvW.

Just trying to help.