Vote for the Elementalist for the next CDI!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Glenstorm.4059

Glenstorm.4059

Vote here!

The devs are asking the community to vote on which Profession is most in need of updates/tweaks. Please vote for the Elementalist, as we really need the help!

The only other profession that needs as much, if not more help, than us is the Ranger. But since they haven’t indicated what the scope of this CDI will be (PvE/PvP/WvW) I don’t have an issue listing Elementalist at #1 since it is the class that needs the most help in SPvP/TPvP.

Go vote!

Fear the might of SHATTERSTONE.

(edited by Glenstorm.4059)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sizer.5632

Sizer.5632

Already voted but its kind of surprising that i see a ton of people that dont have eles in their top 3, a good amount of them have ele/ranger in the top 2 but I have to question the people that write write say, necro/thief/engy as the classes that need the most work, most classes arent perfect but theyre still more than viable. Anyway hopefully eles and rangers get some attention out of this.

Borolis Pass – [TOVL]
Aeneaaa – 80 engineer
Aeeneaa – 80 Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

My vote is for the ranger, follow by my main ele. Gotta be reasonable ranger needs the most help atm.

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

(edited by LightningBlaze.4913)

in Elementalist

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

I put Elementalist as my top of course.

I put Necro next because well I feel my other classes are fine. Necro has alot of bugs and can use some help with blood magic builds that don’t revolve around minion master. Obviously condition builds on necromancers are in a good spot power builds did get a slight buff with the less decay in DS for life blast builds but blood magic trait line is pretty terrible besides the minion stuff. I would say blood magic for necro’s is worse then any elementalist line since life steal is terrible scaling but that is just my opinion.

I feel my thief, mesmer (though scepter could use some love on auto attack), warrior, Guardian (does need soft cc for dps builds in pvp) are in a good spot.

Guardian is great but I feel that it being good a bunker kind of holds them buffing dps builds or at least giving med guardians a little bit of soft CC to stay on target which would be a indirect buff to all guardian builds.

I didn’t put ranger because spirit ranger is top meta in sPvP it could use some love and PvE some love though spotter rangers are used afaik but I am not a ranger expert.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

(edited by oZii.2864)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Shadowfall.6543

Shadowfall.6543

I voted,

I had to put Ranger as #1, I mean their core class mechanic (pet) needs a lot of love, we at least have D/D.

Ele as #2, just because the rangers are in a terrible place does not mean we do not need a lot of love as well (especially the staff).

Necro as #3 (in PvE), in all of those world events and even some PUG dungeons I always cringe when I see 25 stacks of bleeding on a target and think how terrible would it be if the game nullified all of my damage. Even on Carrion we still have power for some decent DD DPS.

in Elementalist

Posted by: ElexOrieN.2130

ElexOrieN.2130

It’s useless, they are all voting for Ranger.
Who has advantages the ele doesn’t have.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ganathar.4956

Ganathar.4956

It’s useless, they are all voting for Ranger.
Who has advantages the ele doesn’t have.

What kind of advantages are you talking about? Spirit ranger in PvP?
The thread is about the entire game not just PvP and rangers happen to be more broken in more aspects of the game.
Don’t worry, it looks like eles will get the second CDI just be a little patient.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

Rangers have more players because of the spirit rangers flavor of the month. The amount of ele players has been on decline for a while…. Well, just vote guys. Lets see how it goes.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Olendys.1795

Olendys.1795

Voted ele ! Hope this will help anet to see our disadvantage in PvP.
Agree for rangers, overpowered in sPvP with some spec but kinda useless in McM.