Wanted to share a non-meta build.

in Elementalist

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

I wanted to share a build that isn’t part of the meta, but which I’ve been finding extremely fun to play because I prefer zerker builds, and find D/D extremely boring.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQFAWhMMozhVOw6B8RMQAYRBIAMAmdwLoIKTyOQJA-TJBFABCcBAEvMgO7PAwDAAA

• try to always fight with another person or group while standing off point and spam AoE for massive damage
  • if you are taking damage or get into a 1v1 go into earth attunement and use fiery greatsword. In earth the enemy won’t be able to crit you, giving you great survivability, and with the FGS you’ll still do amazing zerker level damage
  • spam fire staff 2, fire staff 5, and ice-bow 4 on downed targets to bring all the pain

Like I said, it’s definitely not meta, but I’ve been having a blast and wining fights. If you prefer zerker builds and hate D/D like me, then this may work out for you!

(edited by No Walking.6349)

in Elementalist

Posted by: SrebX.6498

SrebX.6498

Why would you pick earth line over Aracana?

[EG] Ethereal Guardians, Fort Aspenwood
Violette Glory [Warrior]
Bala Rama [Herald]

in Elementalist

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

Why would you pick earth line over Aracana?

Because of Stone Heart, and the massive survivability that it gives you, especially when wielding Ice Bow or FGS. It’s really the only way you can survive when you’re being focused.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

I played fire/air/earth but something didnĀ“t fit. I droped air for arcane (which i usedbefore) and it plays better + has teamboons. Utilities are arcane brilliance + Shield traited as well a cleansing flame. Your build has stone heart but it cant defend well against condies.