Weaver sword 600 range?

Weaver sword 600 range?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

Will the weaver sword have a 600 range on one of the elements? I hope so. The dagger has that on water and there are times when kiting is needed more than close range.

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

Weaver sword 600 range?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Vissarion.6509

Vissarion.6509

It’s all melee, 130 range.

Attachments:

They called us TEMPESTs, but we can use our elite to cheat death instead

Weaver sword 600 range?

in Elementalist

Lonewolf Kai.3682

It’s all melee, 130 range.

Hmm, this worries me a little. I think at least one of the elements needs a 600(or 900) range auto, or I’m afraid frost bow may need to be a permanent slot on the utilities.

Weaver sword 600 range?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Vissarion.6509

Vissarion.6509

Or they should let us swap weapons out of combat, like we requested 100 times already :p

They called us TEMPESTs, but we can use our elite to cheat death instead

Weaver sword 600 range?

in Elementalist

Lonewolf Kai.3682

Or they should let us swap weapons out of combat, like we requested 100 times already :p

Well you can do that now, although it’s more manual than just a simple weapon swap like other classes. My problem is what if you need to start kiting? Sure, you can kite around, but your not going to be doing any damage while you kite. At least with dagger, there’s the 600 range on water.

Weaver sword 600 range?

in Elementalist

Posted by: reikken.4961

reikken.4961

can’t in pvp tho

Weaver sword 600 range?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Waisenpai.6028

Waisenpai.6028

^ won’t work efficiently in spvp. It’s selfish with non team shared buffs, stablity, condi resistance or clears. Feels more like a wvw roamer like a core ele rotations with more jazz. Still will suffer from the same weakness boon corruption, condi unload burst and hard or soft cc followed by power spiking cleaves or more condi unload. New specs for other prof have increased condi, active damage buffers or damage negating mechanics. Weaver wont be able to hold 1v1 or dps someone off points unless they don’t know how to pvp.

Min Min core d/d ele Borlis Pass Bunny Thumper

Weaver sword 600 range?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

I do not see weaver using as many boons as a tempest so boon corruption will not be as punishing. Also, the GM for weaver enables it to easily get ride of conditions with in a FA build. Bein gable to gain stability on stances will help with the cc. We will just have to wait and see. I see the weaver as a good solo spec, but it lacks the support of a tempest but gains more 1v1 potential. The weaver has an aggressive defense, barrier do not last long(last 2sec unless you apply another barrier) but will absorb some damage.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF