What build should I use?

What build should I use?

in Elementalist

Posted by: thunderfall.8095

thunderfall.8095

I want to make a character whose theme is Balthazar. I realized a human fire elementalist would be best, but I need a build for it. Please recommend a fire build.

Mesmers be like: I reject your reality and substitute my own. – compliments to Mythbusters
Plot Twist: Elder Dragons are massive robots created by the Black Lion Trading Company.
Think of the money they make off weapons and armor…

What build should I use?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

You could try something like this:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFUQJAodnMMAlNg9XCOOAcYilCAz90uantBDgNZAoINcGGDA-TxREQBBU9HAY+jBPAAgo8bO6BCx+DkSJYAAEgZGAgUALqsC-e

You want a human fire elementalist so the best way to achieve that is to use an all-burn build with lots of health instead of toughness for survivability. Play around with it to suit your playstyle, it’s just a template.

Broski

What build should I use?

in Elementalist

thunderfall.8095

Thank you! Only problem is I’m a casual player and don’t like to farm all the hero points for tempest. Thanks anyway!

Mesmers be like: I reject your reality and substitute my own. – compliments to Mythbusters
Plot Twist: Elder Dragons are massive robots created by the Black Lion Trading Company.

What build should I use?

in Elementalist

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

If you go to the new HoT maps the skill points there are worth 10skill points each making it very quick to train the elites.

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

What build should I use?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ardamus.2730

Ardamus.2730

Can go with all Dire, it’s V/T/CD+. Then use bathlazar runes a sigil of smoldering, fire trait, veggie pizza, and some lilly blossoms on your accessories and your good to go at 100% burn and then some. Been at 100% myself in game with not much cost. Use GW2 build craft to help you along.

What build should I use?

in Elementalist

thunderfall.8095

Thanks ardamus. I’m a jeweler so I can actually make my own magummy lily stufs.

What build should I use?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ardamus.2730

Ardamus.2730

Sure thing, any other questions let me know.

What build should I use?

in Elementalist

thunderfall.8095

I need a exquisite lily blossom recipe though.

What build should I use?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

There’s a vendor in Tangled Depths that sells the recipe you’re looking for.
Go to the Teku Nuhoch Waypoint and run all the way up till you find it.

You’ll need 250 Ley Line Crystals though.

http://i.imgur.com/938Gj8c.jpg

Broski