What changed?

What changed?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kenshin.8624

Kenshin.8624

Hello, i stoped playing this game 2 months after release, i always play the Mage class in MMOs and i didint liked the Elementalist playstyle: Way too much efort for almost no reward, anyway, im just pacthing the game right now to take a new look, anything changed in regards to Elemental damage and Survival? both were pretty lackluster at the start

What changed?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

People finally learned to play and from that we saw a mass ele fotm rerolling. So now you will find a handful very skilled D/D elementalists causing havoc and LOADS of Pow/Tough/Vit D/D eles that cant kill a thing, but wont die either

Prepare for a kittenstorm in this thread from raging forumwarriors though

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

What changed?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Swimsasa Stoon.8936

Swimsasa Stoon.8936

D/D survivability is beast and a great healer too.
S/F tanking condition beast
Staff combo healers with Evasiva Arcana is pretty nice too.
Even saw someone with a D/F

What changed?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ralloff.7359

Ralloff.7359

People finally learned to play and from that we saw a mass ele fotm rerolling. So now you will find a handful very skilled D/D elementalists causing havoc and LOADS of Pow/Tough/Vit D/D eles that cant kill a thing, but wont die either

Just about nailed it on the head.

/Surprised/Surprised/Surprised/Surprised
Leader of the 3 man Pop Up Pirates(POMF)
Pretty OK Elementalist

What changed?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Baladir.2736

Baladir.2736

Just about nailed it on the head.

LoL, there are alot of min-max players who have narrowed the class down to one weapon set, even just a few builds. However, there are many who use all weapons and many different builds. Imo the later is more common. The class can be played many different ways. Whether one way or the other fits your style is completely up to you.

What changed?

in Elementalist

Posted by: TGSlasher.1458

TGSlasher.1458

Himura the battousai, I though you more the warrior or thief type. Your reverse blade sword will be welcome in the D/D no damage FOTM build though. Your vow not to kill will be upheld!

Sorry couldn’t help myself – Big Samurai X / Rurouni Kenshin fan.

You missed the OP staff bunkers
Now you on the edge of the D/D eles
And soon the nerf to S/D and D/D eles

However, good news, we should (being the key word) be getting improvements to our skills as a whole, with reductions on our healing. That’s the trade off I’m hoping for.

PvE wise. This game gets a content update about monthly, so Christmas, Halloween, Some new place somewhere that I didn’t really go to yet (not 80 in pve, mostly play pvp).

Slasher Sladorian – Charr Warrior – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Sladorian – Charr Ranger – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Of Elements – Human Elementalist – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows