What i think the reason behind people saying ele is UP!

in Elementalist

Posted by: NovaBlue.2460

NovaBlue.2460

Before i start ranting i will say ele is my main i love playing it and i am not gonna switch because it is to much fun!

Right ill start off by saying that the other light armourd classes have something els going for them.

Necro has top tier health and death shroud which is a very nice bonus for surviving

Mesmers have the ability to be very annoying to target aswell as stealthing to avoid damage so it takes longer to kill them

Thiefs have the ability to stealth!

So as you see they have a distict advantage over eles

Some people may argue against this saying that we have more abilitys and more movement capabilities but it doenst come up to par with the suviability of death shroud and the mesmers ability to avoid damage

So in conclusion to this i think that we need something extra especially having the lowest healthpool and base armour of all the classes. Not sure what this could be but something to think about.

In reguards to damage i think we need a slight damage buff not to much just to compensate how hard it is to hit our abilities compaerd to lets say Heartseeker and pistol whip!

Apart from that i love the ele class the healing is really nice if you spec for it they did a really good job on the differnet attunment spells.

Please disscuss if you think i am compleatly wrong just say !

Cheers

NovaBlue

[TSU] NovaBlue/Fattest Ele EU – Tsunmai’s Ele/founder and leader

in Elementalist

Posted by: Vanillea.5764

Vanillea.5764

In my opinion, Ele has one of the strongest sustain healing to compensate for their low health pool. Ele is considered UP mostly because the class mechanic is relatively different from the other professions and takes time to learn. I do feel we have the tool to be competitive.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Seraskus.6810

Seraskus.6810

Ele is very fun to play. It is just not fun to watch other classes doing much better with no efford :P

in Elementalist

Posted by: Otiz.3259

Otiz.3259

In my opinion, Ele has one of the strongest sustain healing to compensate for their low health pool. Ele is considered UP mostly because the class mechanic is relatively different from the other professions and takes time to learn. I do feel we have the tool to be competitive.

Ele has the weakest healing ability afaik. And our skill heals are quite nice, but obviously its particulairly sustainable.

It takes a lot of practise and general MMO skill to be competitive with Ele as opposed to warrior where I assume you can have a great deal of fun with little practise.

Also our specs are very limited if you want to be competitive, this is probably the case for many classes so I wont complain about this (who am I kidding, yes i will! Staff is terribad – fix )