What kind of ascended armor Weaver?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Alwayshappy.2549

Alwayshappy.2549

One of my mains is an elementalist. I mainly PvE (Fractals, world events, story modes, etc), but also do the very occassional WvW.

Anyway, my Elementalist has a full marauder set atm (with the exceptions of the two accesoires, which are Celestial), since I’m playing Tempest. Now with Weaver…I really don’t know wether to change the stats, or not. Tempted to go 50/50 Marauder and Viper’s, since Weaver benefits from both power and condi damage (and my idea is to have a kind of hybrid weaver), but would that be a good call (asking for PvE mainly)?

I realise I could just decide a few weeks into the expansion, but I like to be prepared and play the best I can from the very start.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Feanor.2358

Feanor.2358

For generic PvE you can use whatever suits your fancy. Personally, I’m not sold on either condi or even hybrid weaver. I’m first going to try it as full power. But if you prefer otherwise – by all means, do so. It’s only going to matter in high-level fractals and raids.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

In PoF their going to be a few new gear stat Grief is one of them. Its the same stats as viper but with ferocity instead of expertise. Can never go wrong with celestial in wvw. Sage or marauder amulets did ok during the pvp beta.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

PvE and WvW i run viper/cele mix. PvP sage so i guess no change for me.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

PvE I run Berserker. WvW I either run Berserker or Minstrels depends on the size of the Zerg.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Crusaders seems nice on bruser weaver d/d maybe sword/foces too. Healing power is very important for melee weaver.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in Elementalist

Posted by: Alwayshappy.2549

Alwayshappy.2549

Thanks!

Guess I’m staying with Marauder the first few days, to check how it goes. It’s mainly for PvE anyway (tho I thank you for the PvP tips aswell!).

in Elementalist

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

I mostly WvW myself, with some PvE thrown in. I’ll probably stick with my Cele/Viper mix.

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee