What should I spend Skill points on?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Bolvack.7641

Bolvack.7641

I just realized I had 31 Skill points and was wondering what would be the best way to spend them. I play a level 51 ele focused on Power+ precision. Fire and Air attunements are my favorite, and I don’t really mind what weapon I have to use, I love them all.

Could someone give me a little advice? Should I sve them, or spend them on those 25+ Skills?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Bolvack.7641

Bolvack.7641

And here comes a good BUMP.

in Elementalist

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

For traits,I’d say air first for Bolt to the hearth and precision, then 10 in arcana for vigor if you have trouble or 10 in water for another modifier.
As far as skill goes, if you like precision take a lightning hammer ( the conjure thing), it’s a high damaging conjure ( if you want to do dungeons you’ll probably keep using it) and it’s powerful at low level because the auto attack blinds foes. Don’t forget to rotate between all attunements to get the most of your class as well. If you want to level fast, take either signet of fire for increased dps or signet of air for running around in open world ( don’t use it in dungeons), then lightning hammer, and then maybe lightning flash for extra mobility or just experience with the skills a bit. Use fgs for your elite, you’ll learn to use it for damage after if it’s your first char but for now it’ll be a nice mobility boost. If you’re like me and want to use the skills you’ll keep using at 80, go for sig of fire, arcane wave, and lightning hammer. For easier and faster map completion, sig of air, anything you want, and LH. Hope it helped.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

I suggest these utilities for skill points:

-Signet of Fire
-Signet of Air
-Arcane Wave
-Arcane Shield
-Conjure Lightning Hammer
-Conjure Ice Bow
-Conjure Firey Greatsword

Those are the most useful utilities overall for PvE. There’s a lot of other ones that are good too but they’re much more niche.

Make sure you also get the Arcane Brilliance + Glyph heals!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Arenzo.3298

Arenzo.3298

I suggest these utilities for skill points:

-Signet of Fire
-Signet of Air
-Arcane Wave
-Arcane Shield
-Conjure Lightning Hammer
-Conjure Ice Bow
-Conjure Firey Greatsword

Those are the most useful utilities overall for PvE. There’s a lot of other ones that are good too but they’re much more niche.

Make sure you also get the Arcane Brilliance + Glyph heals!

lightning flash is nice aswell(i think thats the name)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Good call, I knew I was forgetting something :P