Which PvP build after December, 10?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Deltana.9082

Deltana.9082

Hi,
I’m currently playing a S/D build in PvP.
With the new patch, which build will now be viable in PvP? For example, what about fresh air, or the air builds (S/D, D/D)?

Which new PvP could appear ?

Archanaa,
on Augury Rock [FR].

in Elementalist

Posted by: Razor.6392

Razor.6392

It seems that they will actually move renewing stamina to a master tier trait in arcana, I’m honestly surprised that no one is saying anything.

Level 60 pvp
Ele & thief main (full ascended)
Down with the braindead faceroll classes.

in Elementalist

Posted by: juno.1840

juno.1840

It seems that they will actually move renewing stamina to a master tier trait in arcana, I’m honestly surprised that no one is saying anything.

A lot of people said all kinds of things in the overview thread. It’s rather large now, but if you sort through it you’ll find multiple pages on the renewing stamina.

I find more than 10 hits on “renewing stamina” in the first page alone:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/elementalist/December-10th-Elementalist-changes/first

Part of me thinks that someone in ANet was thinking “hey, wanna see something funny? Watch this…”

in Elementalist

Razor.6392

I mean, saying stuff after that one ANet dev stated that they wouldn’t move it, yet they’re doing it anyway.

Keep up the good work community.

Level 60 pvp

in Elementalist

Posted by: elprimo.4398

elprimo.4398

They are moving elemental attunement up and not renewing stamina thank to the people who showed their concerns on the thread.

(edited by elprimo.4398)

in Elementalist

Razor.6392

They are moving elemental attunement up and not renewing stamina thank to the people who showed their concerns on the thread.

I hope so, because from what I’ve gathered in dulfy according to last night livestream that didn’t seem likely.

Then again I could’ve misread.

Level 60 pvp

in Elementalist

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

Anet has a plan to nerf vigor across the game, so it’s likely that renewing stamina might get moved or nerfed someday. However, Anet delayed that change because they agreed it wouldn’t be fair to do this change before the mesmer’s and guardian’s vigor-on-crit traits get changed too, and probably because they acknowledge our current lack of base survivability.

At least, that’s what I interpret from the threads where this was discussed.

in Elementalist

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Diogo seems to be right from everything I have seen, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Anet took the opportunity to give some extra nerfs to ele – just in case they wanted to become relevant. I mean, you have to balance every minor buff an ele receives with greater nerfs!

Its not a balance patch if eles get better, not worse!

in Elementalist

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

I mean, you have to balance every minor buff an ele receives with greater nerfs!

This applies to all professions. After the pvp meta disaster that came out of June’s patch, Anet has been tighter with their buff/ nerf balance. It might be annoying to players when their main professions do not get an endless flow of buffs, but it’s better for the game this way to avoid mindless powercreep.