Why does AoE no longer break Bas venom?

in Elementalist

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

This has gotten extremely annoying. Several times now I’ve gotten hit with bas venom, popped armor of earth, and stayed stunned for full duration. Was this some new change? or did the idiots at anet break another ele ability?

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in Elementalist

Posted by: DrTenma.7249

DrTenma.7249

Impressive how they keep breaking stuff patch after patch.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Leuca.5732

Leuca.5732

I don’t use AoE much, but that’s a serious issue if it’s going to be our most reliable (lol) source of stability.

in Elementalist

Posted by: pmnt.4067

pmnt.4067

The idea behind Basilisk Venom is that it’s unbreakable – hence the elite status. I can imagine that Basilisk Venom gets un-nerfed, but at least we should know. And if thieves cannot kill glass eles anymore in that 2 seconds of uncounterable stun, I would also be not against that change.

I can’t wait until ANet releases the game promoted in the manifesto.
Until that, I’ll play GW2.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Leuca.5732

Leuca.5732

The idea behind Basilisk Venom is that it’s unbreakable – hence the elite status. I can imagine that Basilisk Venom gets un-nerfed, but at least we should know. And if thieves cannot kill glass eles anymore in that 2 seconds of uncounterable stun, I would also be not against that change.

It’s actually considered a stun when stunbreakers are activated, or it’s supposed to be.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

Armor of earth has been broken for a few patches. Ever since the gauntlet, where sometimes it didn’t break a stun. I guess it’s just got to the point where it’s reliably not working.

in Elementalist

Posted by: zencow.3651

zencow.3651

The only stun that’s unbreakable is the almighty Deep Freeze.

I haven’t used AoE awhile, I’m starting to prefer Signet of Air anyway since I find 30s CD stunbreak+blind better than 90s CD stunbreak+short duration stab+prot.

Quasi-elitist dungeoneer and missing Gw1 GvGs greatly.
“GW2’s PvE is almost as bad as the PvP.”

in Elementalist

Posted by: Solo.9027

Solo.9027

Just use obsidian flesh and troll them back.