Why does this remain ok till this day?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

I’m going with the people in a position to look at the game from above rather than within don’t agree with your definition of OP.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Burnfall.9573

Burnfall.9573

Seriously, every Elelmentalists in my server uses this build and Arena.net clearly are aware of it so why no immediate action taken in dealing with this Op Unbalance?

Why does Meteor Shower remain OP till this day?

We does scepter/dagger remain OP till this day?

Why does D/D dagger remain OP till this day?

Why does this class mobilities remain OP till this day?

Why does this class invulnerabilities remain Op till this day?

Diamond Skin?? Seriously!!

Arena.net, why is this class allowed free privilege to remain Op till this day?

I sincerely need answers

Advocate of Justice, Liberty and Truth

(edited by Burnfall.9573)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

Seriously, every Elelmentalist in my server uses this build and Arena.net clearly are aware of it so why no immediate action taken in dealing with this Op Unbalance?

I sincerely need answers

Seriously? This is almost a year old Youtube video, we have been nerfed into the ground since then… So please try again.

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

in Elementalist

Posted by: Darkobra.6439

Darkobra.6439

Are we playing the same game?

in Elementalist

Burnfall.9573

Seriously, every Elelmentalist in my server uses this build and Arena.net clearly are aware of it so why no immediate action taken in dealing with this Op Unbalance?

Why not follow the path of Guild Wars where Elementalist was severely balanced?

I sincerely need answers

Seriously? This is almost a year old Youtube video, we have been nerfed into the ground since then… So please try again.

Indeed 1 year old, yet no action taken by Arena.net?

So it’s ok to take action against rangers, thieves, warriors, engineers, guardians, but not the elementalists?

So please try this build and respond to me again.

Yes,

I’m Serious!!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Cush.4063

Cush.4063

Why not follow the path of Guild Wars where Elementalist was severely balanced?

I sincerely need answers

So it’s ok to take action against rangers, thieves, warrior, engineers, guardians, but not the elementalists?

Yes,

I’m Serious!!

Lol. I don’t think you’re serious

in Elementalist

Posted by: JoxerNL.3752

JoxerNL.3752

So it’s ok to take action against rangers, thieves, warriors, engineers, guardians, but not the elementalists?

Yes,

I’m Serious!!

Stop trolling, you made your point, your making yourself look ridiculous now, it’s widely known how poorly the state of elly’s are atm.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

He’s probably playing the bootleg version of the game.

[DONE]

in Elementalist

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

So, why is not on the Elementalist board?

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in Elementalist

Posted by: JoxerNL.3752

JoxerNL.3752

p.s. : why spam this three times OP?
bit kitten about something and taking your rage out on the forums?

in Elementalist

Burnfall.9573

p.s. : why spam this three times OP?
bit kitten about something and taking your rage out on the forums?

I was editing until i realized i made 2 accidental copies

in Elementalist

Posted by: noelclover.9408

noelclover.9408

Why are Guardian Scepters still terrible with their AA?

Why can’t Guardians stick to their targets well, considering that they are built as a melee class?

Why are Warriors with the Fast Hands trait so kitten ed fun to play?

-Couldn’t help it with the last one. 183 hours into my warrior compared to 77x hours on my Guardian and I’m loving the class.

That said, I don’t really understand the OP, can someone clarify it for me please?

After I’m elected, bribing me will be considered a “gold sink” :)
-John Smith

in Elementalist

Burnfall.9573

He’s probably playing the bootleg version of the game.

no thank you

I’m not a lawbreaker

in Elementalist

Burnfall.9573

Why are Guardian Scepters still terrible with their AA?

Why can’t Guardians stick to their targets well, considering that they are built as a melee class?

Why are Warriors with the Fast Hands trait so kitten ed fun to play?

-Couldn’t help it with the last one. 183 hours into my warrior compared to 77x hours on my Guardian and I’m loving the class.

That said, I don’t really understand the OP, can someone clarify it for me please?

I’m glad you are enjoying warrior

Thought this is not about warriors or guardians but about why elementalists are given free privilege to remain Op for so long and having old viable Op build/s?

Doesn’t that seem unfair to the other classes?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Going to reiterate . . .

Shouldn’t this be on the Elementalist subforum?

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in Elementalist

Posted by: noelclover.9408

noelclover.9408

That’s strange, the OP of the thread seems to be Nike’s post… Which was rather confusing.

Methinks it should be in the Elementalist subforum as Tobias says.

And weren’t Eles nerfed hard?

After I’m elected, bribing me will be considered a “gold sink” :)
-John Smith

in Elementalist

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

That’s strange, the OP of the thread seems to be Nike’s post… Which was rather confusing.

Methinks it should be in the Elementalist subforum as Tobias says.

And weren’t Eles nerfed hard?

Complaining about classes you don’t play is an old and respected MMO tradition. Generally speaking, they don’t let little things like reality get in the way of their complaints.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

This is very odd. Twilight zone-y. Two (Edit: three of these now…odder and odder) of these exactly the same, including all responses, yet show up as 0 posts and 0 views. Ooooooo.

OT. Wish my ele was OP. She seems to die if someone sneezes in her general direction, thus stays parked at the most convenient JP. =)

in Elementalist

Posted by: stale.9785

stale.9785

Good lord – ele is probably the second weakest class, next to ranger, and you’re upset about it? Mobility – it got nerfed, and nerfed again, and finally they gutted RtL – all because people were too stupid to pack CC skills.

Damage wise, outside of FGS, ele’s are… well, bad. The skills are slow, telegraphed, and mostly don’t hit very hard.

Healing – well, with the lowest base health AND armor in the game, and no real class defense (guardian protection/aegis, thief stealth, mesmer clones, warrior’s high armour/health/healsig, necro has DS…. need I go on?) ele’s NEED to be able to heal and condition cleanse like a mofo – and even that got nerfed.

Stars and stones, but burnfall’s post (assuming he’s not trolling) is painfully wrong.

in Elementalist

Burnfall.9573

Stale.

I know you are trying not to jeopardize your class but the truth must continue be exposed. Elementalists damage are extremely deadly compare to rangers barrage. In fact they are the hardest hitting Aoe damage class in the game. But there’s a problem? they’re gone too far.

By the way, i do believe.. Elementalist should be King of Aoe’s alongside with rangers.

continuing……..

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Barrage

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Meteor_Shower

How many have died by barrage compared to 24 meteor shower? rarely

Now, how many have died by 24 meteor shower compared to barrage? Way too many to write down

i want you to take a look at these and tell me if they remain OP and viable till this day?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/elementalist/Fun-WvW-Staff-Idea/first#post2519242

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/elementalist/17k-Meteor-UPDATED-NEW-VIDEO/first#post3467023

Lastly,

You forgot about Diamond Skin

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Diamond_Skin

see>>

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/elementalist/Diamond-Skin-Too-Powerful

In conclusion,

I encourage Arena.net to deeply examine this class and Balance it.

Elementalist class has survived this long by using Manipulation to get more than what they deserve.

Elementalists class has been playing The Victim Game far too long and it is time to put an end to it once and for all.

Game Over!

Elementalists

in Elementalist

Posted by: MeanCoffeeBean.2073

MeanCoffeeBean.2073

Burnfall, I’ve seen you trolling other profession forums as well. Give it up.

All you do is complain about how every class is OP. I am sorry that Ranger did not get enough love in the last patch. I genuinely feel for you guys. Most of the good rangers I know are on alts now. It sucks. But seriously, stop trolling every other profession. If you are that upset, it might be a good time to step away from the game and get some perspective.

Your posting history says it all really.

Fluttershy – Mesmer
Clarishy – Ranger
Tinkershy – Engineer

in Elementalist

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Oh it’s burnfall nvm not interested in this thread

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Elementalist

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

wow, just wow.. hilarious
so you’re upset that a handful of people on this planet utilize a somewhat amazing build and even fewer people would ever Want to play that build when all the while i can get similar results with less sacrifice and mroar faceroll on other professions?
i concur, elem is ok

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

in Elementalist

Burnfall.9573

Burnfall, I’ve seen you trolling other profession forums as well. Give it up.

All you do is complain about how every class is OP. I am sorry that Ranger did not get enough love in the last patch. I genuinely feel for you guys. Most of the good rangers I know are on alts now. It sucks. But seriously, stop trolling every other profession. If you are that upset, it might be a good time to step away from the game and get some perspective.

Your posting history says it all really.

MeanCoffeeBean i understand what you’re saying but i do not agree with what you’re saying.

I’m not a troll and i’m certainly not trolling every professions. I’m serious.!. Even though rangers are forsaken, I always give my strength to those who are discouraged. MeanCoffeeBean, I am a valuable player just like you and we all serve different purpose in the game. My purpose is to expose the truth, to defend those who are rejected and mistreated by this Unjust Oppressed Tyrant system and to help motivate and defend the weak.

I know the Truth

Elementalist class pretend to be weak but they are not

I know their game

The only way to end their game is to Balance them

Elementalist must be Balanced

in Elementalist

Posted by: Axelifus.3269

Axelifus.3269

Oh you burnfall.

I’ll be waiting the moment you realize all the truth and justice you preach about on and on is merely subjective.

Till then have fun roleplaying the white knight of the woods.

You ARE aware that noone takes you seriously by the way.

Regardless, keep going, some posts are pretty entertaining.

in Elementalist

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

Wait … what !?

Oh it’s burnfall nvm not interested in this thread

Oh right, case dismissed.

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

in Elementalist

Posted by: P Fun Daddy.1208

P Fun Daddy.1208

Guys, its Burnfall.
We don’t need to address this any further. If you want to see this guy rage more because he can be killed by another class, go to the thief forum.
He is a little bit like Deimos in that he’s very often wrong and may or may not be trolling, but somewhat worse in that he’s always angry.

However, I do agree that this class needs some looking at. In WvW, we are relegated to a single, mostly boring role in zergs, and in sPvP we are relegated to a single, boring role in a one-shot burst that quite frankly thieves can do better (You can of course run glass staff, but I’m not going to pretend that’s viable, only that it’s fun).
If you’re having trouble clearing any PvE content, you should probably finish levelling up to 80.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

Guys, its Burnfall.
We don’t need to address this any further. If you want to see this guy rage more because he can be killed by another class, go to the thief forum.
He is a little bit like Deimos in that he’s very often wrong and may or may not be trolling, but somewhat worse in that he’s always angry.

However, I do agree that this class needs some looking at. In WvW, we are relegated to a single, mostly boring role in zergs, and in sPvP we are relegated to a single, boring role in a one-shot burst that quite frankly thieves can do better (You can of course run glass staff, but I’m not going to pretend that’s viable, only that it’s fun).
If you’re having trouble clearing any PvE content, you should probably finish levelling up to 80.

I have a solution. What if we LoS Burnfall into the Warrior subforum and get him to post a rant about Healing Sig, and pull Demios’ aggro into the thread onto Burnfall. They’ll meet each other, wrack up infraction points, and then we can jump in at the end and finish them off.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Saturn.6591

Saturn.6591

I have a solution. What if we LoS Burnfall into the Warrior subforum and get him to post a rant about Healing Sig,

Lol! xD

in Elementalist

Posted by: PSX.9250

PSX.9250

I have a solution. What if we LoS Burnfall into the Warrior subforum and get him to post a rant about Healing Sig,

Lol! xD

It would be interesting to read the replies of that topic. Haha.

in Elementalist

Posted by: P Fun Daddy.1208

P Fun Daddy.1208

Guys, its Burnfall.

I have a solution. What if we LoS Burnfall into the Warrior subforum and get him to post a rant about Healing Sig, and pull Demios’ aggro into the thread onto Burnfall. They’ll meet each other, wrack up infraction points, and then we can jump in at the end and finish them off.

Perfect!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Thor Rising.7850

Thor Rising.7850

From what i can tell this guy is a cross between a preacher and someone who has no idea how to play the game or counter basic things like stealth. Amazed he hasnt been trolling mesmers in his recent post history for their stealth and clones

in Elementalist

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

no lollygagging

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Elementalist

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

Thanks for the laugh Burnfall.

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

in Elementalist

Posted by: ATMAvatar.5749

ATMAvatar.5749

Show us on the doll where the ele touched you, Burnfall.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Oh it’s Burnfail. Nothing to see here, just another troll post.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Phantom.3548

Phantom.3548

Diamond skin? Op? Investing 30 points in Earth is so bad for such an useless trait. You need to get rid of 10% of our health to be able to apply conditions, it’s like 1 auto-attack.

10000 damage with a Fire Grab? OP? It has a 45 seconds cooldown, you’ve got to be kidding me, right? Warriors can do way more damage with their Hundred Blades for a 10 seconds cooldown? By the time we can cast it again, a warrior can do like 300k damage.

Proof : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5nWnzaVr88

Burnfall, your arguments are invalid. Later.

And yeah, I understand, it’s probably a troll post. I just want some people to see the video if they never saw it before. c: