Would you like to see ele play in dungeons?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Greetings,

For those who haven’t known me, I am the self-proclaimed care taker of the Dungeon Mentor Initiative Guild [Noob]. I main elementalist. I have played the class mostly in high end PvE for 4k+ hours and recently tapped into tPvP. I’m not actively a part of any elite dungeon guilds, but I have been a friend and/or convenient fill-in personnel for some notable guild groups such as Snow Crows [SC], Retaliate [rT], Death and Tax [DnT], Legion of Doom [LoD], Intrinsic Quality [iQ], Renegatus [Ren]. If I’m not asked for dungeon tours, I usually duo or trio in pugs with friends, or sometimes help carry the casual groups of my social guild [Zap]. That is to say, I have sizable experience in both pug run, super-organized speed run and everything in between.

I’m currently building up the video database for my teaching and entertainment purpose. If you are interested in seeing the elementalist’s game play in any situations (dungeons or fractals, pug or semi-organized group), I would be more than happy to record and upload my game play for you. Just give me a request and a few days to prepare.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

in Elementalist

Posted by: Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

I would like to see S/F no conjures, full signet, 02660, with nomad gear, thanks <3

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

in Elementalist

Iris Ng.9845

I would like to see S/F no conjures, full signet, 02660, with nomad gear, thanks <3

Do you want me to tank with that build? T.T

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

in Elementalist

Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

Haha, no I have too much empathy to watch you do that

Show the community some good D/F play, my apprentice, make me proud!

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]

in Elementalist

Iris Ng.9845

Coming: D/F ele in AC, duo in Pug, no comm. I feel so handicapped but if it’s for you, Zel, I’ll do anything.

in Elementalist

Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

I can’t wait

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

High lv fractals PuGs please

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ark.9586

Ark.9586

4 signet condi s/d ele lupi solo pls

in Elementalist

Iris Ng.9845

So here it is: AC p3 duo pug with a friend also playing ele. The build I used was standard 66200 D/F, in berserker armor/trinket with Scholar Runes.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Evapor.6849

Evapor.6849

Will it have commentary? I find some of the best pve vids are the live commentaries over a run. +1 for d/f gameplay.

in Elementalist

Iris Ng.9845

Umm… i have a huge complex over my accent and I also dislike listening to my voice over recordings. If you have any questions, I can answer it here.

in Elementalist

Iris Ng.9845

Haha, no I have too much empathy to watch you do that

Show the community some good D/F play, my apprentice, make me proud!

Another D/F play. This time, it’s AC p1. I was able to join the fight at the Spider Room early. Can’t say I’m proud of my D/F rotations. There were a lot of “oh, snap” moments when I just instinctively avoided getting down. As you may see, my PC was acting up a lot. At times, my cursor didn’t appear when placed on the edge of the platform which made me deeply confused for several seconds. Also, my partner was in his auto-pilot mode and went ahead to everything like a jerk. It didn’t help either x( Overall, it was a smooth run. About 5 or 6 minutes slower than in an organized group with portal.

Enjoy the video: http://youtu.be/9Bp8RjYDG3g

(edited by Iris Ng.9845)

in Elementalist

Iris Ng.9845

So this time my friend (playing thief) and I decided to pug CM. In path 1, we were asking for experienced only and had this new guard join. Despite being asked to leave, he decided to stay and ceased all communication. As the challenge presented itself, we let him stay. Wish he could have show some intention to cooperate with us. #puglyfe.

Enjoy the video: http://youtu.be/PY8Z5kE4Dgk