WvW Builds D/D

WvW Builds D/D

in Elementalist

Posted by: SAKRAY.3690

SAKRAY.3690

I hardly play on my Ele anymore sometime for PvP lulz. I feel lack luster in WvW roaming somehow maybe me build has gotten meh over the months I dunno.

What kind of builds are you guys running feels like I can’t make a good balance between armor/health/power.

Currently at 1610 Tougness 2120 Power 92% Crit Damage 38% Crit Chance but a miserable 14.500 HP I don’t want to sac anymore Toughness but saccing any more power makes my hits tickle my opp. even more.

Shichi Gatsu ~ Elementalist
Ichigo Bushi ~ Warrior

WvW Builds D/D

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

D/F toughness/healing/condition with runes of perplexity and 0/0/20/20/30 can counter just about anything if you play well. Those are the kind of builds I like… pure power gets hard countered too often I find, and with ele you can’t really get away when that happens. Only thing is mobility ain’t so hot with focus, so you can slot either lightning hammer or fgs (or both) to help with that. I take some celestial too so I have some direct damage to get kills in zergs and deal with people with massive condition cleansing (pretty rare honestly).

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

(edited by Jabberwock.9014)

WvW Builds D/D

in Elementalist

Posted by: Waisenpai.6028

Waisenpai.6028

I run this Fresh air kitten build in wvw on my DD. It’s not original it’s the meta for S/F minus a few changes. Changing out Signet of Restoration or Ether Renewal depending on your opponent if it’s crit/tank or condition spike/tank. It’s a failry conservative build so you can change our Signet of Air to Signet of Earth or Arcane Wave/ or heck even Mist Form. Personally I like the slight speed boost/break stun (Basilisk Venom ) or blind if I couldn’t dodge. And blind is fun to use to prevent condtion skills, stuns or spikes from happening. Same with the arcane shield since mist form is rather mediorce now. Well I guess this isn’t bunker and some may call this a crappy build. But I find it too my liking 1v1 roaming And if you want a Perplexity build you can just get a exotic pvt armor set and perplexity runes to it. Add 30 to Earth using VI IV XI. Since ele’s can never pure condition tank but a hybrid has awesome mix results. Your condtion damage is around 780 and Battle Sigil helps either build + stil have 60 crit damage from Ascended Cavaliar Gear. But you can still die easily if you get focus spike from multiple enemies, especially conditions ( Perplexity). Please critize this build. Cause I change it skills or gears with this all the time. I have 2 sets of ascended trinkets and 4 armor sets to play around with. Element of surprise, super reflex and when to run away like a little bunny is required.

http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/elementalist/?1.0|8.1j.h1h.8.1j.h1.0.0.0|0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0|1c.7e.1c.7e.1c.7e.1c.7e.1c.7e.1c.7e|2s.0.2v.0.3v.0.3v.0.2v.0.8c.67|0.u19c.0.k35.k56|0.0|1m.24.1q.1s.0|e

Min Min core d/d ele Borlis Pass Bunny Thumper