WvW Gear - Elementalist

WvW Gear - Elementalist

in Elementalist

Posted by: Blackbird.4382

Blackbird.4382

I recently hit 80 on my Ele. I still have my crappy leveling gear on. I’m so sick of PvE at this point, there is no way I could start doing dungeons or anything else PvE related. How can I gear myself up to be effective in WvW w/o doing anymore PvE?

Ranger/Thief/Elementalist/Warrior – Fort Aspenwood
DAOC Vet – Etheria & Schado Fox

WvW Gear - Elementalist

in Elementalist

Posted by: Regizer.1763

Regizer.1763

whats your weapon of choice?

WvW Gear - Elementalist

in Elementalist

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Sit in lions arch making money off the trading post. Probably the best way to do it.

Getting exotic gear from WvWvW will be more than a little difficult. Especially given the badge cost, and the fact that until you have said exotic gear you will be at a severe disadvantage.

WvW Gear - Elementalist

in Elementalist

Posted by: Nanoha.3892

Nanoha.3892

you can get egar with wvw stats (power/vit/tough) from doing any of these dungones: Ascelonian Catacombes, Sorrow’s Embrace, Honour of the Waves. AC probably being the easiest. Jewelery can be crafted your choice of stats (this will take a fair few ectos)It’s not hard to “gear up” for wvw.

Get yourself a rare back item from the TP (spineguard of..) for a mere 15s or so.

WvW Gear - Elementalist

in Elementalist

Posted by: Occam.9841

Occam.9841

… until you have said exotic gear you will be at a severe disadvantage.

I’d recommend getting a set of the yellow invader gear from the karma vendor in WvW unless your leveling gear is already better.
It is PVT and while you will be at a slight disadvantage I wouldn’t call it severe.

WvW Gear - Elementalist

in Elementalist

Posted by: Lordryux.9785

Lordryux.9785

you can get egar with wvw stats (power/vit/tough) from doing any of these dungones: Ascelonian Catacombes, Sorrow’s Embrace, Honour of the Waves. AC probably being the easiest. Jewelery can be crafted your choice of stats (this will take a fair few ectos)It’s not hard to “gear up” for wvw.

Get yourself a rare back item from the TP (spineguard of..) for a mere 15s or so.

uhhh i looked in those dungeon gears and i didnt see any PVT armors at all just the weapons.. thats why i just got clerics instead untill i get enough badges for the WvW set. but meh clerics is actually working out pretty good

WvW Gear - Elementalist

in Elementalist

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

uhhh i looked in those dungeon gears and i didnt see any PVT armors at all just the weapons.. thats why i just got clerics instead untill i get enough badges for the WvW set. but meh clerics is actually working out pretty good

You know that each vendor sells 3 different armor sets?

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]