WvW Roaming Build

WvW Roaming Build

in Elementalist

Posted by: MrRy.3019

MrRy.3019

Hello Guild Warriors.
I’m currently forming a WvW Roaming Group with some guild-mates and I’m looking for a build for my Elementalist to facilitate that role. I will rarely be solo and when I am it will only be as a scout. I plan to take a small group 5-10 people to support the zerg or harass the enemy. there will be very little zerging with what I have in mind unless it’s imperative that everyone be assaulting or defending a location and even in that case we will be more supportive, scouting, interdiction instead of being in the thick of it. I appreciate all advice and insight.

WvW Roaming Build

in Elementalist

Posted by: Berengar.6951

Berengar.6951

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vEAQJAoYhMM6cW4wyBfEBA5hLmUyogIiCPUUkzMA-z0CBoLChUEIkIAUBgZPFRjt2NsVXRr8KIqFYqSER1eDFRrmMA6jB-w

D/D aura share with prot/fury/swift on auras

Build tankier or squisher to taste, could also swap fury/swift on auras for stability on earth attunement

Engineer, Thief, Mesmer, Elementalist, Guardian,Warrior, Necro
[KoM] Krewe of Misfits
[IB]Inglorious Basterdz

WvW Roaming Build

in Elementalist

Posted by: MrRy.3019

MrRy.3019

Thank you. I’ll check that out.

WvW Roaming Build

in Elementalist

Posted by: subcrazy.1098

subcrazy.1098

I have 2 videos of my ele before I quit the game. Its 5 man roaming video. Also its s/d.
I still check fourms too see how things are going and log on maybe 2 times a week. But a game coming in june is what im waiting for lol.

LavaFluxx – Ele
Ankle Bitër – Necro – Paxa
Necro and Ele small man videos:Necro/Ele Videos

(edited by subcrazy.1098)