Wvw roaming

Wvw roaming

in Elementalist

Posted by: Distortion.9765

Distortion.9765

Hey guys, let me quickly scetch my situation.
I returned not so long ago and have a full ascended cleric set and managed to get my hands on a full cele trinket set by farming hot maps.
My intentions were to also go for a full cele armor set (only 6 charged quartz so far) so, I can convert 1 piece of the cleric set into cele so far.
Now that im reading alot of stuff on the forum, full cele everything seems like its not the way to go?
So can u guys pls give me some advice in what I should convert the cleric set into? Maybe 2 extra pieces of cele armor mixed with something else then cleric?
And also would like to hear some optiôns on wpn sigils and armor runes. Evt ill want durability runes but thats not available right now to me. Ill play mostly d/d because I find it rly fun gameplay.
Thx in advance!

Wvw roaming

in Elementalist

Posted by: mike put.6892

mike put.6892

run marauder armor with dura runes , cele trinkets , zerker weps

Harambe was only a gorilla…

Wvw roaming

in Elementalist

Distortion.9765

run marauder armor with dura runes , cele trinkets , zerker weps

I dont think I can get my hands on those yet so im looking for an alternative to dura runes.
Also, for the conversion, do I need the gossamer insignia or the svaard marauder insignia? None of those are with time gated mats, right?

Wvw roaming

in Elementalist

Posted by: K THEN.5162

K THEN.5162

Glad to see another d/d ele roamer! Although I personally run marauder’s armour with crusaders trinkets for d/d roaming, there’s an elementalist by the name of Noble that I am quite a fan of and runs this build
http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQJAoYhcMoyhFOwzB8RMIAYRAoAUEpuwSoKUvhmYaA-TFCEABap8TQlgurHA+9He4BA0vqKAcCASUtiNDCAjAg///6/JSBk5QL-w Since his build utilizes celestial trinkets, I feel it will be much easier for you to access than my build.

As for your inaccessibility for durability runes, I personally find traveller to be quite useful as they contain a celestial stat spread as well as a nice +25% base movement speed.

Disclaimer: I do not take any credit for Noble’s build and all recognition of it goes to him alone

Elementally Challenged Asuran Roamer

Wvw roaming

in Elementalist

Distortion.9765

Glad to see another d/d ele roamer! Although I personally run marauder’s armour with crusaders trinkets for d/d roaming, there’s an elementalist by the name of Noble that I am quite a fan of and runs this build
http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQJAoYhcMoyhFOwzB8RMIAYRAoAUEpuwSoKUvhmYaA-TFCEABap8TQlgurHA+9He4BA0vqKAcCASUtiNDCAjAg///6/JSBk5QL-w Since his build utilizes celestial trinkets, I feel it will be much easier for you to access than my build.

As for your inaccessibility for durability runes, I personally find traveller to be quite useful as they contain a celestial stat spread as well as a nice +25% base movement speed.

Disclaimer: I do not take any credit for Noble’s build and all recognition of it goes to him alone

Ahh yes, Noble. Ive seen his vids and I gotta admit they inspired me to go this way he does a real good job at playing d/d ele.
Thx for the link. Ive seen his build pop up somewhere but couldnt find it back.

Wvw roaming

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

I like the build. Did a bit similar but had viper instead of marauder and Zerker and traited power overhelming. This is more significant hybrid punch. But i used S/F so well it´s diffrent)

So looks like this:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQJAoYhcMoyhFOwzB8RMIAYUXYJUFqNZTMNEBgQZRE-TFCGABSp8DgTAA67PoueA9UCqvaF1rqyBPAgAAIA7sODghO0hO0hO0qzduzduzSB03CA-w

Diffrent food too. Has less power and life but significant more condi damage.

Wvw roaming

in Elementalist

Distortion.9765

I like the build. Did a bit similar but had viper instead of marauder and Zerker and traited power overhelming. This is more significant hybrid punch. But i used S/F so well it´s diffrent)

So looks like this:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQJAoYhcMoyhFOwzB8RMIAYUXYJUFqNZTMNEBgQZRE-TFCGABSp8DgTAA67PoueA9UCqvaF1rqyBPAgAAIA7sODghO0hO0hO0qzduzduzSB03CA-w

Diffrent food too. Has less power and life but significant more condi damage.

So celestial is rly the base to almost everything. Ill just craft me 3 extra ascended pieces then and mix/match whatever feels needed and experiment abit myself.
Great input guys! Always interested in other stuff aswell so keep it comming

Wvw roaming

in Elementalist

Wolfric.9380

I only play around with celestial trinkets. you don´t need more. Look at the stats from my setup. It´s a well rounded one. Even burn duration has over 50%. For me most values are at a sweet spot. Healing ist not very high but still OK. I stoped using durability. Was a boon machine but got boored. I play more agressive tempest setup again.
An i prefer blood sigil. Don´t like the stacking sigils. But they increase damage significant. Also no vigor on crit i prefer the extry condition all 3 seconds.

(edited by Wolfric.9380)

Wvw roaming

in Elementalist

Distortion.9765

I only play around with celestial trinkets. you don´t need more. Look at the stats from my setup. It´s a well rounded one. Even burn duration has over 50%. For me most values are at a sweet spot. Healing ist not very high but still OK. I stoped using durability. Was a boon machine but got boored. I play more agressive tempest setup again.
An i prefer blood sigil. Don´t like the stacking sigils. But they increase damage significant. Also no vigor on crit i prefer the extry condition all 3 seconds.

You also include fgs as your ulti. I wonder how you use it and under what circumstances?

Wvw roaming

in Elementalist

Posted by: Noble.2670

Noble.2670

Ahh yes, Noble. Ive seen his vids and I gotta admit they inspired me to go this way he does a real good job at playing d/d ele.
Thx for the link. Ive seen his build pop up somewhere but couldnt find it back.

thank you K THEN for sharing my build and being awesome!! and thank you for the kind words both of you!

you might have seen my build video before, sadly i got hacked and it was deleted, so that would be why you cant find it, however, as it so happens ive re-made it and it should be up in about an hour :P

Stupid Seven [sM]
my vids: https://tinyurl.com/sevenddelem

Wvw roaming

in Elementalist

Posted by: grimwolf.4675

grimwolf.4675

How do you get crusaders trinkets? I have looked and can’t find out how to acquire them.

Make it work!

Wvw roaming

in Elementalist

Wolfric.9380

You also include fgs as your ulti. I wonder how you use it and under what circumstances?

I use FSG to flee or catch someone. Mostly to “Flee”. I won´t work too often if a Zerg is behind you. Sometimes i escape and sometims i kill with it. Take it out in earth, run away. See only one can follow, so wait for CD´s in a good shape then suddenly turn araound with the gap closer and ram the sword in the ground. I kill 90% of my oponents that are stupid enough to follow me alone (Only mesmer or warrior are hard. Good thiefs know when to disengage so they often escape).

Hmm i got my commander in sPvP last season. I crafted weapons and armor quite classic and used the forge to change it to viper.

(edited by Wolfric.9380)

Wvw roaming

in Elementalist

Posted by: fuzzyp.6295

fuzzyp.6295

How do you get crusaders trinkets? I have looked and can’t find out how to acquire them.

Like most of the HoT stats, I think the only way to get them are through the raid rewards or possibly pvp rewards (haven’t checked in a while for pvp rewards). However if you get a selectable trinket like the ones offered in the new living worlds maps (Bloodstone Fen for example) you can select HoT stats. Your best bet is to get the three bloodstone fen trinkets since they can be changed multiple times, then get the second ring and amulet from another map.