You cannot remove Renewing Stamina

in Elementalist

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Without addressing survival. This is such a critical trait for offensive elementalists.

If you remove Renewing Stamina to higher tiers, you will force all elementalists to go bunker.

The weaponskills themselves just do not offer enough survival at the current damage levels of the game.

in Elementalist

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

Is there an official announcement stating this removal? Edit: Currently reading the notes for the upcoming balance changes.

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

(edited by LightningBlaze.4913)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Is there an official announcement stating this removal?

The proposed Dec 10 patch notes. They are moving RS to the master tier, and making it compete with elemental attunement.

This is a HUGE nerf. Not only are you now forced 20 points arcana for ANY survival, but you have to decide between either having vigor, or having 3-4 secs of protection for burst.

And in that exchange we gained no meaningful source of survival besides Tempest Defense, which was already without use since we use cantrips/arcane shield for CC effects.

in Elementalist

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

Is there an official announcement stating this removal?

The proposed Dec 10 patch notes. They are moving RS to the master tier, and making it compete with elemental attunement.

This is a HUGE nerf. Not only are you now forced 20 points arcana for ANY survival, but you have to decide between either having vigor, or having 3-4 secs of protection for burst.

And in that exchange we gained no meaningful source of survival besides Tempest Defense, which was already without use since we use cantrips/arcane shield for CC effects.

Yea I’m reading that note atm. I run only 5 in arcana and 15 in water for solo and small group roaming in wvw and do extremely well but that water trait moved to the master trait line will make me debate a lot. Then again that fire trait that uses cleansing fire automatically when you have 3 conditions on you sounds very, very appealing to me. I’m still reading but so far I am loving the changes. Great opportunity for new builds and playstyle.

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

(edited by LightningBlaze.4913)