You forgot Arcane Shield!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

Please reduce the visual noise of Arcane Shield.

Alerie Despins

in Elementalist

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

Don’t give them any ideas.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Alpha.1308

Alpha.1308

i’m also offended at how loud Chain Lightning is in comparison to Fireball
also Water Blast is louder than Fireball, so clearly Water Blast is too loud
i also think Stoning is like having the ceiling breaking, so i think that should also be quieter
it’s obstructing my vision in esports so i think my ideas are correct and should be addressed because i’m offended at how loud everything is

in Elementalist

Posted by: GoZero.9708

GoZero.9708

They also forgot to change Lava Font, Burning Retreat, Meteor Shower, Water Blast, Ice Spike, Geyser, Frozen Ground, Healing Rain, Arc Lightning, Lightning Surge, Static Field, Stoning, Eruption, Unsteady Ground, Shockwave, Dragon’s Tooth, Phoenix, Shatterstone, Water Trident, Arc Lightning, Rock Barrier, Dust Devil, Heat Sync, Wildfire, Tidal Surge, Water Globe, Cyclone, Sand Squall, Dust Storm, Dragon’s Claw, Drake’s Breath, Ring of Fire, Vapor Blade, Cone of Cold, Cleansing Wave, Lightning Whip, Ride the Lightning, Ring of Earth, Churning Earth, Glyph of Storms, Mist Form, Armor of Earth, Tornado, Grasping Earth, and every summoned weapon skill.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

They also forgot to change Lava Font, Burning Retreat, Meteor Shower, Water Blast, Ice Spike, Geyser, Frozen Ground, Healing Rain, Arc Lightning, Lightning Surge, Static Field, Stoning, Eruption, Unsteady Ground, Shockwave, Dragon’s Tooth, Phoenix, Shatterstone, Water Trident, Arc Lightning, Rock Barrier, Dust Devil, Heat Sync, Wildfire, Tidal Surge, Water Globe, Cyclone, Sand Squall, Dust Storm, Dragon’s Claw, Drake’s Breath, Ring of Fire, Vapor Blade, Cone of Cold, Cleansing Wave, Lightning Whip, Ride the Lightning, Ring of Earth, Churning Earth, Glyph of Storms, Mist Form, Armor of Earth, Tornado, Grasping Earth, and every summoned weapon skill.

You forgot Ether Renewal… The noise, I can’t stand it!

Alerie Despins

in Elementalist

Posted by: Caro.2730

Caro.2730

Sarcasm at best.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Outsider.6051

Outsider.6051

You forgot Ether Renewal… The noise, I can’t stand it!

Don’t forget the cantrips. Armor of earth is too noisy.

At this rate we gonna end up looking like warriors…

in Elementalist

Posted by: oshilator.4681

oshilator.4681

In the next patch notes – All visual effects removed from ele. To reduce noise.

Headdesk

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

I’m sure all our skills are getting a diminution in effect quality at this point, it’s just a matter of time before arcane shield becomes as impossible to distinguished in battle as the other auras..

in Elementalist

oshilator.4681

Literally nobody asked for these ‘visual noise reductions’.

Give us a slider so WE can determine how much of the effects we want to see.

Or…..is that too much work?

Don’t wanna bother you guys..what with all your e-sports going on…

Headdesk

in Elementalist

Posted by: ArthurDent.9538

ArthurDent.9538

What is amazing is how all the insane visual clutter from dragon hunter traps and longbow 5 are left unchanged, not to mention all the petting zoo builds.

14 Dungeon paths soloed
Lupi solos on 9/9 professions
Wost Engi NA

in Elementalist

oshilator.4681

Just a matter of time before the next patch disables all game modes except leagues.

Headdesk

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ganathar.4956

Ganathar.4956

Overload earth is also a big offender. I think that they should make that rock that you ride invisible, so that we can actually see all of the important stuff in combat. Then we will have elementalists standing on air! How cool would that be?

in Elementalist

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

shhhhh Eles, Devs are trying to put the Dragonhunters to bed!

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Overload earth is also a big offender. I think that they should make that rock that you ride invisible, so that we can actually see all of the important stuff in combat. Then we will have elementalists standing on air! How cool would that be?

Why not, Overload Air already looks nothing like the concept arts. It was way better looking in the beta. Whats going to remain of tempest after all these visual nerfs?

in Elementalist

Posted by: roelvanesch.2817

roelvanesch.2817

What is amazing is how all the insane visual clutter from dragon hunter traps and longbow 5 are left unchanged, not to mention all the petting zoo builds.

Those never bothered me. Why, they are completely invisible