in Elementalist

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

looking for pvp/wvw vids from bwe3 for every elite

any tempest vids

in Elementalist

Posted by: Rain.9213

Rain.9213

I’ll be uploading mine sometime tomorrow hopefully. Keep an eye out for it!

any tempest vids

in Elementalist

Posted by: Shogun.7401

Shogun.7401

How is tempest? I am considering making one.

any tempest vids

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Like 25% of it is usable in my opinion. Fire shout/Elite with shout trait, fire overload pre-buff for might stacking.

Warhorn is just bad beside for Heat sync.

any tempest vids

in Elementalist

Azure.8670

Like 25% of it is usable in my opinion. Fire shout/Elite with shout trait, fire overload pre-buff for might stacking.

really none of this is true. I know you hate tempest, youve made it clear everyday since the reveal, but its much better than youre giving it credit for

any tempest vids

in Elementalist

Posted by: kReign.3518

kReign.3518

I think it was a lot of fun, I am looking forward to speccing my ele into it on release.

any tempest vids

in Elementalist

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

Tempest is really fun! To me it felt like a more necromancer-styled feel to playing elementalist because its a lot slower paced and requires careful timing and positioning in order to be effective, so it feels more strategic to play, whereas base elementalist tends to be a lot more fast paced and twitch and relies on comboing rotations of skills over and over again to get stronger while sustaining yourself and doing damage.

Since I main necro, the Tempest playstyle meshed with my interests more than base elementalist really does.

In general, its a ton of fun to play for me anyway. The warhorn isn’t my favorite part of the spec, and I don’t think its bad except for the skill Lightning Orb. The main strenght of the warhorn is boon-spam support through sand squall and heat sync, while most of the other skills are either slowly oozing out AoEs or AoE interrupts. I think its a lot better than most people give it credit for, its main problems though are simply long cooldowns relative to offensive offhand dagger or focus skills, and a lack of personal defense on it, which makes focus feel better in many tempest builds.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

any tempest vids

in Elementalist

Shogun.7401

I have a lvl 53 elementalist, since I am getting positive feedbacks I think I will start leveling it again. This will be my WvW character. What is better for WvW? Staff or DD.

Someone please post a build and bwe3 video.

any tempest vids

in Elementalist

Posted by: Silverkey.2078

Silverkey.2078

I have a lvl 53 elementalist, since I am getting positive feedbacks I think I will start leveling it again. This will be my WvW character. What is better for WvW? Staff or DD.

Someone please post a build and bwe3 video.

For roaming, D/D. For zerg fights (backline) staff.

any tempest vids

in Elementalist

Shogun.7401

Yea, its for zerg fights.

any tempest vids

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

any tempest vids

in Elementalist

Azure.8670

any tempest vids

in Elementalist

Posted by: DeltaZero.6310

DeltaZero.6310

Plan to upload more from boht conquest and stronghold as I have a lot stored up from beta weekend 3

I think I am one of the few rare people that actually really like tempest

any tempest vids

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Plan to upload more from boht conquest and stronghold as I have a lot stored up from beta weekend 3

I think I am one of the few rare people that actually really like tempest

A lot of ppl like tempest from beta 3.

http://www.twitch.tv/chemsorly
Has videos of tempest play i think he went all in healing support build though.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

any tempest vids

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

really none of this is true. I know you hate tempest, youve made it clear everyday since the reveal, but its much better than youre giving it credit for

I dislike the warhorn skills because they are clunky but not tempest in general, I’ve just been critical about its inherent flaws (and I think the vast majority here mention the same issues) and have proposed plenty of solutions to make it work as well.

You gotta give the people that criticize credit: even Anet realized that the first elite was completely bad and made a new one. We did pay to be part of the beta test too so we have a right to give feedback.

(edited by Xillllix.3485)

any tempest vids

in Elementalist

Azure.8670

I dislike the warhorn skills because they are clunky but not tempest in general, I’ve just been critical about its inherent flaws (and I think the vast majority here mention the same issues) and have proposed plenty of solutions to make it work as well.

You gotta give the people that criticize credit: even Anet realized that the first elite was completely bad and made a new one. We did pay to be part of the beta test too so we have a right to give feedback.

I dont mean to attack you so if it comes off that way I apologize. I value your opinions honestly, just try not to scare people away from ele