builds for ele

builds for ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: zengara.8301

zengara.8301

so there are like 5+ posts I see already on the first page people are indirectly asking for the best builds in the game for Ele (SPvP)
Though people to seem to beat around the bush, so I will just ask directly. What is currently the best SPvP build since metabattle might be out of date?

(I know, I know…“depends on situation, what if ur fighting a necro vs fighting a guardian”….Here I am just straight out asking for the best build out there right now, since there are always a best build, if you want to dwell into the whole situational fighting, please do it by sending a link for each situation you presume will happen, like vs mesmer etc…..just to keep the actual reason for this thread real instead of theory crafting about a sudden appearance of tequatl)

builds for ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: shinta.8906

shinta.8906

metabattle isnt out of date. ele is.

builds for ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sifu.9745

Sifu.9745

There is no such a thing as “the best build”. In my hands ele is the most useless PvP class. I can only play support/healing Staff ele with Mender Amulet. Any solo or dps builds are outdated. I personally don’t like Tempest ( 4 sec casting time? are you serious Anet??) and Firebrand looks even worse (probably the worst and most complicated Elite spec in the game), so i would just say bb to my pvp ele.